The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Fiorentina v Juventus is a sensational game on BT Sport 1 now like. Juve 2 up with 25 minutes to go and they're now 3-2 down with 12 to go.

Make that 4-2, Guiseppe Rossi hat trick. Can't believe what I'm watching here, Juve falling to pieces.

Guest neesy111

Fiorentina v Juventus is a sensational game on BT Sport 1 now like. Juve 2 up with 25 minutes to go and they're now 3-2 down with 12 to go.

4-2 now.

Didn't realise Verona were back in the topflight never mind doing well.

Tim Parks book - A season with Verona is well worth a read if you like Italian football.

Luca Toni tearing it up for them

So happy for Rossi. He's had a turgid time with injuries and Roeders.

Still makes me giggle that the guy was resorted to the odd appearance in the Carling Cup when he was on loan with us :lol:

Wonder if we actually had any idea of the player we had.

Still makes me giggle that the guy was resorted to the odd appearance in the Carling Cup when he was on loan with us :lol:

He wasn't up to much when he was here though to be fair, was only like 19 at the time.

Juventus weaknesses that have been obvious for over a year now were so painfully on show today....

Wingbacks contribute absolute nothing offensively and until that changes they will do nothing in Europe and struggle to retain their Title.

Not to mention their strikers don't take their chances and are both very overrated anyway.

He wasn't up to much when he was here though to be fair, was only like 19 at the time.

Aye but he was still a good prospect and should have been played more than he was.

Like Ronaldo says, there wasn't alot in front of him.