The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Andre Marriner is an absolute cumsplat of a referee. Every time I see him he gets something wrong.

He was also responsible for one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen at Goodison Park when HBA made his full debut. We won 1-0, but we wouldn't have if that prick had his way.

I remember a most blatant penalty for us that day.

And Williamson taking Fellani's elbow to the head.

Can we link to gifs of the incident on here or not?

What a fucking heap of shite that performance was. We gave Palace their first clean sheet, made them look good and they had 3 clear chances to score.

Appalling stuff, we're getting arseholed if we play like that in 2 weeks.

Andre Marriner is an absolute cumsplat of a referee. Every time I see him he gets something wrong.

He was also responsible for one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen at Goodison Park when HBA made his full debut. We won 1-0, but we wouldn't have if that prick had his way.

I remember a most blatant penalty for us that day.

And Williamson taking Fellani's elbow to the head.

Can we link to gifs of the incident on here or not?

Nah. We can, however, talk about our 2 legitimate goals disallowed last season if you like? ;)

Round we go in circles.

I see Chelsea were "awarded" a "penalty" in the 95th minute. The saddest thing about it all is it's not even a surprise anymore.

Sometimes you really feel for the players and honestly this whole "Respect" campaign for the refs is a load of shit.

They get paid to do their job competently, and more often than not, they ruin an organization's year of hard work with a single terrible decision which could cost them millions. That was mind-blowing !

wondering if a red has the power to send a player off if for example a WBA player told him "fuck off you bent cunt" after giving the penalty. It'd be nice if players at least had that sort of power against the refs.

Regarding the Chelsea decision, something might get done about this time tbf.

Did he dive?

Didn't see a replay of the play, but swedish tv keeps saying he tripped before the the contact and that he didn't dive. So I'm asking you guys who have seen it, if it really was a dive. No matter what it was a horrible decision.

Guest neesy111

Did he dive?

Didn't see a replay of the play, but swedish tv keeps saying he tripped before the the contact and that he didn't dive. So I'm asking you guys who have seen it, if it really was a dive. No matter what it was a horrible decision.

He's following down before the contact.  I haven't seen if he appealed for it though.

Did he dive?

It's a blatant dive. Reid runs alongside him and Ramires just throws his body into Reid's.

Can anyone remember when Man U won 1-0 away in France somewhere (may have been Lyon I think?) with a quickly-taken Giggs free kick, and the players all walked off the pitch temporarily and the commentators said something about being allowed to do that over there? Was maybe 5 or 6 years ago now.

Would love to see players over here do that if there was something really blatant like that pen today, they'd obviously get in trouble but I would happily see that 'Respect' campaign absolutely shredded to fuck.

Did he dive?

It's a blatant dive. Reid runs alongside him and Ramires just throws his body into Reid's.

Alright, just didn't look like he appealed and the commentators here were saying he tripped on his own foot before making contact.

Going to have to see a replay.

Who's Liam Payne?

:lol:

Had to google him.

Guest bimpy474

Did he dive?

I thought he tripped, over balanced on his own and fell into Reid. It certainly wasn't a penalty, but i didn't think it was a dive.

Did he dive?

I thought he tripped, over balanced on his own and fell into Reid. It certainly wasn't a penalty, but i didn't think it was a dive.

Gerraway man, watch his feet. There's no trip at the point in which he launches his shoulder into Reid's hip.