The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I'm not sure we'd even be a country without Zlatan (hattrick tonight), but what a f***ing goal Anders Svensseon scored tonight (yes, the former Southampton s*** midfielder).

And all Norwegians on here can suck it.

:lol:

Anders Svensson is easily Sweden's best midfielder. Should be starting.

flp

wat r u sayn

flip

staph

Guest reefatoon

That's Ukraine and Poland you have mentioned in your last two posts  "look at me I like to travel Eastern Europe and live like a king, pathetic"  ;)

That's Ukraine and Poland you have mentioned in your last two posts  "look at me I like to travel Eastern Europe and live like a king, pathetic"  ;)

I live in Poland mate. not travelling around. Not surprised though, the only league people care for here is Bundesliga despite their hatred of Germans.

I'm not sure we'd even be a country without Zlatan (hattrick tonight), but what a f***ing goal Anders Svensseon scored tonight (yes, the former Southampton s*** midfielder).

And all Norwegians on here can suck it.

:lol:

Anders Svensson is easily Sweden's best midfielder. Should be starting.

flp

wat r u sayn

flip

staph

I'm serious. Only Swedish midfielder who is calm with the ball, the lack of technical ability in Swedish midfields is embarrassing even Tiote has more technique than all of them. Anders Svensson is the closest we come to a normal ball safe midfielder. Albin Ekdal looks like a good prospect but I'd still have Anders Svensson over him.

I was just jesting fella.  What is the Polish league like? I take it that isn't up to much.

Utter crap. No Polish team in CL group stage since 1996. but Legia Warsaw are now one step away from making history. Have to beat Steaua Bucaresti in 2 legged tie . If they pull it off, I predict some awesome parties to go down here  :frantic:

I live in Poland mate. not travelling around. Not surprised though, the only league people care for here is Bundesliga despite their hatred of Germans.

That sounds like Ireland with the premier league

Guest VanBarduck

If Benzia is as good as people say he's probably going to explode this season.

People are comparing Benzia to Benzema coz is the easiest thing to do, I think is more of a Suarez-type of player , without the "being a cunt" part...