The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Career best of 8 goals but nah one good game against Villa and we must sign him.

You lot do knee jerk exceedingly well I must say.

Shut up man. Shane Long is a good player.

When he plays like this yeah....problem is he performs like this 5% of the time.

Plus we all know that if we signed him Pardew will try to use him as a "shola".

We need a target man its quite simple.

Shane Long has always been a handful for defenders and has always been useful uptop by himself. He's a good Premiership striker of which we don't have many.

You can keep telling yourself that but good premiership strikers don't have a career best of 8 and none of the teams in the current top 10 would go near him.

Bellamy's highest career PL total for us was 9 and we challenged for the title. Condescend that you f***ing numpty.

Current top 10.. we are playing Shola Ameobi and Papiss Cisse ffs.

Bellamy offered a lot more outside of goals and besides we had Shearer then to hold the ball up and bang in the goals.

What part of we need a target man upfront to compliment what we have and Long isn't that do you not get?

Its about partnerships and we already have what long provides but not something to compliment that.

Now settle down sunshine.

I've already said i'm impressed by Long's all round game. His hold-up is good and he wins his share in the air.

Watch your tone Mole.

:lol:

Career best of 8 goals but nah one good game against Villa and we must sign him.

When he plays like this yeah....problem is he performs like this 5% of the time.

Shane Long has always been a handful for defenders and has always been useful uptop by himself. He's a good Premiership striker of which we don't have many.

You can keep telling yourself that but good premiership strikers don't have a career best of 8 and none of the teams in the current top 10 would go near him.

Bellamy's highest career PL total for us was 9 and we challenged for the title. Condescend that you f***ing numpty.

Bellamy offered a lot more outside of goals and besides we had Shearer then to hold the ball up and bang in the goals.

What part of we need a target man upfront to compliment what we have and Long isn't that do you not get?

Its about partnerships and we already have what long provides but not something to compliment that.

I've already said i'm impressed by Long's all round game. His hold-up is good and he wins his share in the air.

Watch your tone Mole.

Are you a teacher by any chance? :lol:

Guest Slippery Sam

Watch your tone Mole.

:lol:

Better than "watch your letter box".

Guest bimpy474

Wonder when it's going to dawn on Lambert that slinging in crosses that Olsson and McAulay keep heading away isn't working, might need to try sometihng different.

Woo 3 subs on.

'Another GLORIOUS PASS FOR LONG.... this one just five yards too far'

I'm not watching. Is it Alan Parry?

BRILLIANTLY deduced mate. ;)

Could almost hear his voice when I read your post :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Villa are really s*** like.

Heavily reliant on Benteke who happens to be off-form.

Aye, not just that though. They played some good stuff last season. They seem very very very direct this.

Is it just me or does Sessegnon seem more of a consistent threat now he's at West Brom?  Or did I just not pay much attention while he was down the road?

:shifty: Several good players get no respect because of that shirt.