The other games today - 2013/14

JH

I really thought Villa would kick on and improve this season, but they've been awful every time I've seen them.

They've become even more one dimensional. If Benteke doesn't play well they don't it seems. I really liked watching them when Lambert first took charge too.

Guest bimpy474

I really thought Villa would kick on and improve this season, but they've been awful every time I've seen them.

They've become even more one dimensional. If Benteke doesn't play well they don't it seems. I really liked watching them when Lambert first took charge too.

Aye I thought they were good to watch, now they're fecking horrible. It's just get it wide and launch it in. They came back well at W.B.A by not just doing that, bit of a mess of an approach to games at the moment.

Aye I thought they were good to watch, now they're fecking horrible. It's just get it wide and launch it in. They came back well at W.B.A by not just doing that, bit of a mess of an approach to games at the moment.

Barely even getting wide half the time, full backs just punting it in from anyway for forwards to feed off scraps. Not too dissimilar to us at our worst last season.

Guest bimpy474

Barely even getting wide half the time, full backs just punting it in from anyway for forwards to feed off scraps. Not too dissimilar to us at our worst last season.

They are very direct, it really seems like a step backwards from last season.