The other games today - 2013/14

JH

PEA scored again today!

Beautiful free-kick as well, Dortmund haven't been convincing though. Too much balls punted to Lewandowski at times and he's having difficulties today. Although he did just make it 2-1 through a penalty.

Guest bimpy474

Don't Everton realise that by continuing to attack their clearly beaten opponents they might end up scoring more goals? Crazy bastards.

:lol:

I don't like Martinez much as a person but I'm pleased he's finally silenced the 'was s***' crowd. Good manager and plays the game the right way.

Any manager would've done what he did in his position at the time. He was dead wrong, but that doesn't make him a bad person or so. Would've loved him here and said all along with a better squad he'll make a lot more of it. Imagine if they had actually put the ball in the net in those earlier games when they were drawing, could've easily been 2nd in the league.

I don't like Martinez much as a person but I'm pleased he's finally silenced the 'was s***' crowd. Good manager and plays the game the right way.

Any manager would've done what he did in his position at the time. He was dead wrong, but that doesn't make him a bad person or so. Would've loved him here and said all along with a better squad he'll make a lot more of it. Imagine if they had actually put the ball in the net in those earlier games when they were drawing, could've easily been 2nd in the league.

I don't mind a manager defending their players but he went way, way OTT in doing so. He did similar at the weekend with Mirralles too. As i/you say though doing a superb job, great use of the transfer market too. To get Lukaku, Gaz Baz and Delofeu for more or less nowt is great work.

I don't mind a manager defending their players but he went way, way OTT in doing so. He did similar at the weekend with Mirralles too. As i/you say though doing a superb job, great use of the transfer market too. To get Lukaku, Gaz Baz and Delofeu for more or less nowt is great work.

I always defended his transfers policy because even if he failed a lot they all seemed like a must measure in order to improve the squad he had, obviously players as Boselli failed, but he had to throw money at them to get them. Getting bunch of averages wouldn't have helped him. He's always been an excellent footballing manager and that's why I like him. He just knows how the games supposed to be played.