The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Sam Allardyce on Martinez  :lol:

What Moyes has sown, Martinez reaps

I’m not the only one who has come in for a bit of flak recently. Manchester United’s David Moyes has also been questioned and criticised while his former club, Everton, have been doing particularly well.

All I would say on that issue is that Roberto Martinez is not only reaping the rewards of a decade of good work by David Moyes, he has had the added bonus of picking  up two loan players of the highest quality, Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea and Gareth Barry from Manchester City.

Sam Allardyce on Martinez  :lol:

What Moyes has sown, Martinez reaps

I’m not the only one who has come in for a bit of flak recently. Manchester United’s David Moyes has also been questioned and criticised while his former club, Everton, have been doing particularly well.

All I would say on that issue is that Roberto Martinez is not only reaping the rewards of a decade of good work by David Moyes, he has had the added bonus of picking  up two loan players of the highest quality, Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea and Gareth Barry from Manchester City.

What an absolute moron he is :lol:

They look a far better side than they did under Moyes, far more about them all over the pitch.

The quote from Allardyce reeks of bitterness, and has undertones of his typical British vs foreign managers craic.

Moyes did good things at Everton, but in another ten years he would never have got what Martinez is getting out of the team.