The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Suarez easily the best player in the Premiership.

Helped by his competition either being sold, injured or out of favour.

Doesn't take anything from him though. One of those excellent players that elevates a team to another level.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Spurs' back 4 is atrocious. Dawson and Capoue is a terrible partnership and Naughton gets skinned everytime. Lloris needs tethering

'Sweeper keeper' :bluestar:

Have to give Blobfish credit here.  They are dismantling this Spuds side without being at full strength.

thing is this spurs side hasn't played well this season. Only match they played well in really was the draw vs Man Utd and they couldn't even win that

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just seen but canny point for Norwich earlier on. They really could bring the mackems crashing down even with just a draw, so nice they take something in to the game.

You cant crash down when you're bottom ;)

Never was sold on AVB but at the moment he's looking a total charlatan.

I like him personally, my honest opinion is they need time to get the players adapted to the league look at our jan business after all, took 6 months for them to get used to the prem and to each other. Don't know if he'll get the time however.

Never was sold on AVB but at the moment he's looking a total charlatan.

I like him personally, my honest opinion is they need time to get the players adapted to the league look at our jan business after all, took 6 months for them to get used to the prem and to each other. Don't know if he'll get the time however.

I agree.

Hope they can fightback to 2-2 today.

Just seen but canny point for Norwich earlier on. They really could bring the mackems crashing down even with just a draw, so nice they take something in to the game.

You cant crash down when you're bottom ;)

They have real hope. Rob them of that and they have nothing left. If Norwich win, fuck me the razors will be out, but even a draw would be an early blow in the 8 winnable home games that'll see the marras stay up.