The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Happy for Adebayor, can never understand why people don't rate him. Got everything on his day, like. Another player who needs confidence within the side he's playing, if he's got that he be unstoppable at times.

Probably because he's lazy as f***, for the most part.

Premier League and it's work rate  :rolleyes:

Go on a spurs forum and ask the same question. "premier league work rate" is such a lazy comment. He just can't be f***ed and will turn up when he wants. Spurs fans I know hate him and wish he would f*** off asap.

Why bother? This guy has been defending a guy who doesn't play the most talented player on the team because of workrate. I'm not saying Pardew is wrong, especially with those results, but of course work rate matters.

Happy for Adebayor, can never understand why people don't rate him. Got everything on his day, like. Another player who needs confidence within the side he's playing, if he's got that he be unstoppable at times.

Go on a spurs forum and ask the same question. "premier league work rate" is such a lazy comment. He just can't be f***ed and will turn up when he wants. Spurs fans I know hate him and wish he would f*** off asap.

I'd have him here in a shot given the chance, still got a good couple of year in him at the highest level. Players like him and Berbatov just go at their own pace. When things are going well people say they are a touch of class, when things aren't going well, they say they can't be fucked. You take what you get from them. Both will have their fare share of off days but when on form they are class acts.

By the way, i'm not saying work rate doesn't matter but some players you just have to accept it's not in their nature to bust a gut when they go on the field. If managers want to drop players for that, that's their decision right or wrong. Personally i think you can afford to give certain players a bit a leeway and the likes of Adebayor/Berbatov and yes HBA are those who could be let off slightly when it comes down to it.

I'd have him here in a shot given the chance, still got a good couple of year in him at the highest level. Players like him and Berbatov just go at their own pace. When things are going well people say they are a touch of class, when things aren't going well, they say they can't be f***ed. You take what you get from them. Both will have their fare share of off days but when on form they are class acts.

dear fucking lord.

Adebayor.....His contract must be nearing its end man, the lazy cunt only plays when he can be arsed and when it means something to him. Team or club means fuck all to this twat.

The epitomy of a mercenary, lazy cunt.

Nowt to do with "work rate" or not wanting " flair" players...

Thought as one of Pardews mates you woyuld be all for "work rate" over flair anyway...

Thought as one of Pardews mates you woyuld be all for "work rate" over flair anyway...

Far from, Laurent Robert is my favourite Newcastle player in recent times and i hated it when they would try and force him to track back. Did more harm than good he was that shit at tackling or tracking back. I think if the talent is in you, just concentrate on what you do best and let others do the dirty work for you if you have a good team spirit who happy to accept that.

no one disputes he has talents but he literally stops trying once he has his nice big fat contract. Doesn't give half a fuck about the team etc its all about him.

Far from, Laurent Robert is my favourite Newcastle player in recent times and i hated it when they would try and force him to track back. Did more harm than good he was that s*** at tackling or tracking back. I think if the talent is in you, just concentrate on what you do best and let others do the dirty work for you if you have a good team spirit who happy to accept that.

Fair play.

Apart from Schneiderlin and Lallana Southampton aren't great

shaw is pretty good for his age.

Lambert and Rodriguez are also more than decent.

They're just struggling a bit currently after a brilliant first 10-12 games.