The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Disappointing result. Thought draw was more fair.

Gutted

Not sure about that. Goals change games, and at 2-1 they looked relatively comfortable IMO - but respected you enough not to chase goals.

Not sure actually. He didn't touch it, but how can the ref just overrule the flag? The linesman has stopped near the halfway line, what if there was some other incident, say the keeper saves it and there's another decision to make?

Not sure actually. He didn't touch it, but how can the ref just overrule the flag? The linesman has stopped near the halfway line, what if there was some other incident, say the keeper saves it and there's another decision to make?

Really strange one but think surely the ref has to be the one to stop play?

thought it was the ref who didn't think Forest player had made contact not the lino changing his mind

Yeah, that's right. But as I say, is it fair to just signal for the play to go on when everyone else has stopped playing? Play to the whistle etc, but that's a really weird situation IMO.

thought it was the ref who didn't think Forest player had made contact not the lino changing his mind

Yeah, that's right. But as I say, is it fair to just signal for the play to go on when everyone else has stopped playing? Play to the whistle etc, but that's a really weird situation IMO.

Is it fair to stop play when one team is through on goal just cos the other team have stopped? I dunno think ref did right thing imo but happy to be corrected.