The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Jay Rodriguez have any chances of making the England setup? I really like this fella

Unfancied name and I think people were confused by his transfer fee (£8m ish?). But the fact is his development is there for all to see.

Guest Roger Kint

Jay Rodriguez have any chances of making the England setup? I really like this fella

He was capped in the last game wasnt he? :lol:

Unfancied name and I think people were confused by his transfer fee (£8m ish?). But the fact is his development is there for all to see.

My main issue with England's pasts teams are always the selection via name and reputation versus players actually in form. Look Jay may not be a world class player capable of doing this on the world stage, but he's scored 9 goals in the league in that withdrawn striker position. Pretty awesome.

Speaking more on just for the summer too. For that tourney happening in Brazil.

Guest Roger Kint

Speaking more on just for the summer too. For that tourney happening in Brazil.

You think he was picked for a crazy laugh? Or the more obvious reason of seeing how he fares with that tournament in mind.

Sunderland are gash.

Seriously man, keeping reading on here how they're surviving.

They're fucking woeful, and I think are thought of as better by some of you guys as Newcastle fans think by default Sunderland won't make their dreams come true and get relegated. Yeah they'll pick up the odd win but they're in massive trouble.

Sunderland are gash.

Seriously man, keeping reading on here how they're surviving.

They're f***ing woeful, and I think are thought of as better by some of you guys as Newcastle fans think by default Sunderland won't make their dreams come true and get relegated. Yeah they'll pick up the odd win but they're in massive trouble.

Hope that odd win isn't versus us on Feb 1