The other games today - 2013/14

JH

The Europa League is really killing Swansea. The format of that competition really needs to be looked at....

Aye the 5 weeks since the last game in that is killing them....god damn FA :lol:

I blame Greg Lesbian.

Christ- really should have added a Pards grin to my comment.

Guest bimpy474

The Europa League is really killing Swansea. The format of that competition really needs to be looked at....

Aye the 5 weeks since the last game in that is killing them....god damn FA :lol:

I blame Greg Lesbian.

Christ- really should have added a Pards grin to my comment.

Knew you were joking mate, come though, you knew what to expect didn't you :lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Swansea are in real trouble. Only 3 points from the bottom . Teams like Palace and the mackems have been poor for most of the season yet are within touching distance.

Feels like everyone around us wins every single week. Think this is the first weekend in a while where someone has dropped points where you wouldn't expect them to (Liverpool). Guess Man Utd shouldn't get anything later, point at most. He says.

It'd be nice if Spurs could stop winning.

The league is set up perfectly for the remainder of the season, title/Champions League/relegation all uncertain.

Worry for us is that we are involved in neither and as the season wears on teams with a lot more to play for than us turn us over. Could be a lot of dull games for us from March