The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Last minute Leicester equaliser wins me £5.60. :smugdog:

50p of which I will spend on a game of Deal or No Deal as it is a tradition of mine to have a little wager on those shitty games after a win. I will report back with any winnings shortly. :yao:

Guest Roger Kint

Cashed out for £43 the second Arsenal went ahead, Leicester & ultimately Arsenal proved it was a good decison  :)

Had a decent night even though I stupidly fancied Man Utd pre-kick off and stuck £20 on them.

Had Everton -1 @ 10/3

Lukaku anytime @ 6/4

Wolves & York double at 5/2

Wolves kept me sweating having been 3-0 up but those 3 results more than made up for the stupid decision to back Man Utd.

Gone for a BTTS accumulator this weekend:

Sheff Weds Vs Watford

MK Dons Vs Wolves

Leyton Orient Vs Bradford

Bolton Vs Wigan

Leyton Orient being the riskiest one I should think.

£10 returns £100 on that.

Also got a BTTS double on tonight:

Liverpool Vs Sunderland

West Ham Vs Hull

£10 returns £50.

Messi 2 or more, Suarez 2 or more, Ronaldo anytime, Costa anytime

Barcelona -2, Celtic-1, Liverpool over 2.5, A.Madrid over 2.5

Barcelona, Celtic, Liverpool, A.Madrid, R.Madrid, Juventus, Monaco

Yup. Obviously it's unlikely all of them will do so together, but I don't think it's 18/1 unlikely. Would give it a roughly 10% chance of happening, i.e. 9/1. Think it's great value. Ronaldo - currently the best player of all 3 - is probably the least likely due to having the hardest fixture but he's liable to just dominate if he fancies it. Plus the amount of daft penalties he gets, it's really worth a bet I'd say.

Napoli are my #1 "always play well when I don't watch them/bet on them" team. Constantly delivering apparently impressive performances when I pay no attention, then when I'm keeping tabs on them, Hamsik looks like Aidan McGeady with a brush on his head and Higuain channels the spirit of Denis Stracqualursi.