The 2013/14 Betting Thread

Kaizero

A stupid £6.30 lucky 63 on Kempton horses last night. Then my 'safe' bets of Man Utd/Dortmund and a less safe bet of Man Utd -1/Dortmund -1.. Who knew £20 back from the lucky 63 would be what saved my evening. :yao:

I had a fiver on Benfica, Juve and Valencia. Ten minutes to go I was winning.

Fuck you Benfica.

10 minutes to go Spurs were 2-1 up, like.

Ok a few minutes before that. Same difference.

£10 on Napoli to qualify/Salzburg

Looks some good value in the championship today. Wigan burnley and Leicester caught my eye

I think the Championships a killer. Always looks simple then the likes of Yeovil get a 3-3 draw at Wigan.

Guest Roger Kint

Opened a Coral account(£5 deposit gets a free £20 bet) so have Wigan/Brighton/Chelsea/Luton on for the £5. Was thinking Spurs/Villa/Athletico for the free bet as the offer is 10/1

Opened a Coral account(£5 deposit gets a free £20 bet) so have Wigan/Brighton/Chelsea/Luton on for the £5. Was thinking Spurs/Villa/Athletico for the free bet as the offer is 10/1

Signed up for that deal myself. Wincast is anytime scorer and match result isn't it? I done that 15/8 with Rooney for a fiver then 20 on us to win. Pretty confident today.

Guest Roger Kint

Signed up for that deal myself. Wincast is anytime scorer and match result isn't it? I done that 15/8 with Rooney for a fiver then 20 on us to win. Pretty confident today.

Aye it is, got a few quid off the horses today too so may chuck a bet on your game too. Fancy 2-1/Rooney

Didn't post any bets in the last couple of weeks in here but that was just something else -

Needed us and QPR for over €1k from 25€. Both goals right at the death. Fucking great day! (Also because of Chelsea and Hazard..)

Won £200 with a £1 stake on Everton, City -1, Blackpool, Leeds , Scunthorpe, Inverness Caley and Queen of the South. Was 2 teams away from £600 on a BTTS, so close but William Hill wouldn't let me cash out!