Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Soldado captain. This week is looking like it's going to be s***.

:thup:

Too many Chelsea players...had to sub Terry out for Chambers. So hope Clyne doesn't start today. For my week to be a good one Southampton and Man City needs to keep clean sheets.

If an opposing player touches the ball after the final pass before a goal is scored, significantly altering the intended destination of the ball, then no assist is awarded.

Don't think Walcott deserves an assist based on that.

Guest alijmitchell

But but but - If a shot on goal is blocked by an opposition player, is saved by a goalkeeper or hits the woodwork, and a goal is scored from the rebound, then an assist is awarded

Guest alijmitchell

I haven't seen his goal, but from 5 Live i though Walcott's shot was saved and then Podoloski scored from rebound am I wrong?

But but but - If a shot on goal is blocked by an opposition player, is saved by a goalkeeper or hits the woodwork, and a goal is scored from the rebound, then an assist is awarded

That's what happens whn you don't read it all...

Wilshere never scores and has few assists and is prone to get yellow cards. Why play him? Is he cheap?

He had 5 assists and 6 clean sheets in 1695 minutes last season. I took a flyer on him at 6.5m.

Can't believe I played Boruc over Mignolet...

This. This. This. This.

Fuck you Darren Bent for knackering Mertesacker's clean sheet. Fuck you Giaccherini for Boruc's. Fuck you Captain Benteke for not scoring. Fuck you Everton for not scoring. Fuck you football.