Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Soon I might double up on Spurs and bring in Paulinho. Apparently he had the most shots of any PL midfielder this week. Its only a matter of time!

He was unlucky not to get a goal or two at the weekend.

Considering bringing him in myself.

I was hoping his price would go down a bit last week, as I fancied him to get a couple against Swansea. Got him in anyway. I think/hope it's only a matter of time with him.

That Toure injury might fuck up my whole team tbh. Knock-on effect being an early wildcard :(

Also have Toure in my team. -4, or just fuck this week? He wasn't going to get loads against ManUtd anyway..

That Toure injury might f*** up my whole team tbh. Knock-on effect being an early wildcard :(

Also have Toure in my team. -4, or just f*** this week? He wasn't going to get loads against ManUtd anyway..

Has it been mentioned how long the druggie is out for?

Now is the perfect time to play a wildcard. No point in leaving it too late or all the prices change and you lose out on money.

After the transfer window, there's some big deals to be done late on.

Now is the perfect time to play a wildcard. No point in leaving it too late or all the prices change and you lose out on money.

After the transfer window, there's some big deals to be done late on.

Normally yes, but a lot of people have had Chelsea double week so its a good time for them. I have 2 chelsea and Benteke for example, im sure i'm not the only one along those lines.

For those without that problem waiting till the window closes is fair enough, only players coming straight in willneed time to settle and probably wont start for some time.

f***ing annoying it won't let you play 2 at the back, man.

My defenders are Ivanovic, Ferdinand, Kompany, Mertesacker and Steven Taylor.  I've been playing the first 3 in a 3-4-3.  However Kompany's out, Taylor's suspended and Chelsea are in the Super Cup.  Just gonna have to leave one of Kompany or Ivanovic in and waste a player, unless I can find a decent replacement for Taylor.

pls i wnt 2 go gung ho.

Incidentally my "all Spanish" team is 301 in the NUFC league. Fuck you Mourinho :lol:

Took Mata out and brought Silva in, but I need cheap defenders/midfielders that play reliably and will play my wildcard next week to do some refurnishing once I get a better picture of whom starts for whom. Captain Soldado is allright though.