Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

He looks good when his only job is to defend, like on Saturday for example.  Today when he needed to play further forward and offer some role other than total defence he was found wanting in both areas of the pitch.

A defender that can defend gets more stick than a striker that doesn't score goals. 

Playing it pretty fast and loose with the word 'defend' there.  To listen to people talk about his defensive ability, you'd think he's the next Maldini.

Guest neesy111

A defender that can defend gets more stick than a striker that doesn't score goals.

Newcastle-online to a T that.

Aye lets all blast the striker who's started 1 game in the league this season [emoji38]

Or let's all defend the striker who failed to score goals last season and was partly involved in the goal villa scored on Saturday.

Also I cannot believe I'm having to say this again like, but he was 21 last season playing in an awful side for his first spell in English football. He might never do anything here but we need to stop this bullshit of screaming at him every-time he fails to score.

Spot on.

Guest neesy111

Also I cannot believe I'm having to say this again like, but he was 21 last season playing in an awful side for his first spell in English football. He might never do anything here but we need to stop this bullshit of screaming at him every-time he fails to score.

It's his attitude I detest.