So what happens now?

Belfast Mags

Why boycott games and miss witnessing bits of magic moments in life such as Ben Arfa on Saturday creating euphoria all around the ground. Do we really want him doing that in a half empty stadium?

It was a goal against Fulham ffs.  Guessing your expectations have dropped then.

Felt like more than just a goal on Saturday, i'm sure i'm not the only one in the ground that felt that. Special moment.

Why would my expectations drop? I've always maintained with Ben Arfa in our side, anything is possible, he's that good. I fancy us to be top 8 if we steer clear of any major injuries to key players. The talent is the there, Remy/Ben Arfa will be too much for a lot of sides in this league.

Special Moment.  :lol:

Fuck off Neesy man. No need to be a prick.

Why boycott games and miss witnessing bits of magic moments in life such as Ben Arfa on Saturday creating euphoria all around the ground. Do we really want him doing that in a half empty stadium?

It was a goal against Fulham ffs.  Guessing your expectations have dropped then.

Felt like more than just a goal on Saturday, i'm sure i'm not the only one in the ground that felt that. Special moment.

Why would my expectations drop? I've always maintained with Ben Arfa in our side, anything is possible, he's that good. I fancy us to be top 8 if we steer clear of any major injuries to key players. The talent is the there, Remy/Ben Arfa will be too much for a lot of sides in this league.

Gonna be a long day on here today. The Spinners are just getting warmed up.

Guest icemanblue

Were you there, neesy? Did you not celebrate, like? My calves are still sore as fuck from the damage my seat did. It was fucking class, and a perfect way to win a game.

Jack man, you have to be the most sniping and non-contributory poster on here. It's ridiculous at times. All Brett is saying is that he enjoyed Ben Arfa's goal and it was a good moment, which is clearly true. There you are jumping to the defence of neesy having a dig at him for absolutely nothing.

I know we all have different views about Pardew etc but the sniping goes too far sometimes. Much better if we could just discuss the issues.

Guest neesy111

What are you trying to say neesy? Did you not enjoy that goal?

Of course I did.

Special moments, are those like beating Man Utd 3-0 etc.  I don't see beating Fulham 1-0 as anything special.

What are you trying to say neesy? Did you not enjoy that goal?

Of course I did.

Special moments, are those like beating Man Utd 3-0 etc.  I don't see beating Fulham 1-0 as anything special.

He wasn't saying it was though. The Ben Arfa goal was special in that it was a class goal and we were absolutely desperate for a win. Nobody is arguing we should be over the moon with beating Fulham 1-0 FFS. You must know this.

Jack man, you have to be the most sniping and non-contributory poster on here. It's ridiculous at times. All Brett is saying is that he enjoyed Ben Arfa's goal and it was a good moment, which is clearly true. There you are jumping to the defence of neesy having a dig at him for absolutely nothing.

I know we all have different views about Pardew etc but the sniping goes too far sometimes. Much better if we could just discuss the issues.

I'm not explaining my position again.

I'll probably take a few days away form this place...

Were you there, neesy? Did you not celebrate, like? My calves are still sore as f*** from the damage my seat did. It was f***ing class, and a perfect way to win a game.

Honestly, he didn't even have to be there, i'm sure the radio in the house would have caused such a reaction, or a packed bar. It was an incredible feeling of joy and relief mixed in with belief. Anyone who just seen/heard it as just another goal has clearly lost all their passion for the game not only as a Newcastle fan but as a football fan, because i'm sure even if i was neutral watching that goal, it would have got me off my seat with an applause.

Fulham was hugely positive. Half of the criticisms of Pardew are that players don't get forward enough, we don't create enough chances and that we try and protect leads instead of going for it. Exactly the opposite happened in that second half on Saturday. It was more than just a goal, it was the manner of the performance against an organised defensive unit, which has been our achilles heel for a while.

We get on with things as usual. There'll be a lot of blame and controversy at times this season if things go badly wrong.

We just pray Remy stays fit and that injuries won't be too bad (but they will be, we have an injury crisis every season, like most clubs) seeing we have a small squad.

I forsee loan signings in January in a bid to stave off relegation as we limp towards the final games. Then next summer will be a shitstorm.

Guest reefatoon

Were you there, neesy? Did you not celebrate, like? My calves are still sore as f*** from the damage my seat did. It was f***ing class, and a perfect way to win a game.

Honestly, he didn't even have to be there, i'm sure the radio in the house would have caused such a reaction, or a packed bar. It was an incredible feeling of joy and relief mixed in with belief. Anyone who just seen/heard it as just another goal has clearly lost all their passion for the game not only as a Newcastle fan but as a football fan, because i'm sure even if i was neutral watching that goal, it would have got me off my seat with an applause.

:lol: You are quality.  You have to be new to all this football malarky. You are sounding like a teenager who has just found a splaff mag in the bushes.  Way way too excited.

I bet there has to be a free transfer out there who would be more useful to us than Shola. f***ing scares me I could be watching that man still playing regularly for us in 2013. :(

could = will

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

f*** off Neesy man. No need to be a prick.

I'm not explaining my position again.

I'll probably take a few days away form this place...

:lol: :thup: