NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I love it when the press make a big deal about us signing another french player so for that reason alone i'd like to see Gomis coming in on a cut price deal. Plus he looks like predator.

Nah joking aside, from what i've seen of him i'd be happy with Gomis.

Players with 6 months left are a possibility. Thats about it.

This new "only sign players with a terminal illness" approach is beyond tight like, the fat cockney prick.

insurance ?

Maybe Kinnear hasn't thought this through.

Guest bimpy474

Was today Pardews plan to get that extra money in the kitty for this transfer window?

The plane could crash in the way back and that still wouldn't work.

This new "only sign players with a terminal illness" approach is beyond tight like, the fat cockney prick.

insurance ?

I meant claiming after their "termination"

insurance ?

I meant claiming after their "termination"

Aha!  Cashback!

Guest chopey

I think Ba coming back on loan would help link our midfield to Remy, which is what we lacked today and against Arsenal

In his pre-match interview Pardew said they would be prepared to spend a bit more to get a player they liked and they are also considering buying a young player so that he can "bed in". Roughly translated = we are signing nee fucker.

I think Ba coming back on loan would help link our midfield to Remy, which is what we lacked today and against Arsenal

remy is supposed to be the link. cisses shocking form has lead to loic being pushed further forward.

Guest chopey

Just remembered there's a transfer window. Howay lads, get buying.

With what, brass buttons?

We must have some of the Andy Carrol money left