NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do they still exist?

It's a fair question that actually.

Who is a wide player in the league that you think of who consistently puts in accurate, quality crosses?

Because that's what we need to get more out of Mitrovic.

Almost hate to say it, but judging from last night Ashley Young still knows how to cross.

Shame he's been converted into a full back and is a diving little punk.

Remy staying at Chelski til the summer. Insert sad face here:

Think we have to go domestic. Think Austin is too similar to mitrovic to play alongside him long term but would be short term boost. Personally I'd rather we stuck we Mitro. We need someone to compliment him that could play alongside him and also hold his own as needed. Going foreign is a too big a gamble imo.

Remy staying at Chelski til the summer. Insert sad face here:

Think we have to go domestic. Think Austin is too similar to mitrovic to play alongside him long term but would be short term boost. Personally I'd rather we stuck we Mitro. We need someone to compliment him that could play alongside him and also hold his own as needed. Going foreign is a too big a gamble imo.

Haven't seen enough of Austin to judge the similarties and differences between what he and Mitrovic bring, but do recall strong seemingly valid  arguments that Ferdinand and Shearer were too similar to play together...

I'm only worried we are predominantly being linked with strikers that are lone target men. We already gave that imo. Think Mitro will be boosted by the goal and raring to go on Saturday.

I would love to see us go for a real pacy striker in the Vardy mould. I think that would add something to the squad that we've been missing since Bellamy was forced out.

I'm only worried we are predominantly being linked with strikers that are lone target men. We already gave that imo. Think Mitro will be boosted by the goal and raring to go on Saturday.

I would love to see us go for a real pacy striker in the Vardy mould. I think that would add something to the squad that we've been missing since Bellamy was forced out.

Just came to say striker wise I'd be looking for blistering pace and an ability to stretch defences. But not Riviere.

Maybe after netting 3 goals.  We'll settle down and think we don't need a striker  Two centre mids will do. 

Of course, we've struggled to score all season and only one of the goals last night, was from a striker and it was a penalty.  But I'm worried/paranoid we won't get a striker in. 

Good, Dost was totally the wrong kind of player to sign, if we were interested at all its good he's now not an option so we can focus on better ones.  Same for Remy really if its definite he's staying at Chelsea, don't want to be pissing about waiting for that cunt to make his mind up.

Maybe after netting 3 goals.  We'll settle down and think we don't need a striker  Two centre mids will do. 

Of course, we've struggled to score all season and only one of the goals last night, was from a striker and it was a penalty.  But I'm worried/paranoid we won't get a striker in.

The two signings suggests they've got some awareness of our problems and giving the manager some semblance of what he's asking for so I think they'll go all out for a striker now. Cisse is never fit and trying to go with only Mitro would be suicidal.