The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Billy Davies on verge of the sack at Forest now. Was a few on here who wanted him to manage us a few months back when he was flying high :lol:

Have no idea of who he is...

But i'd have him ahead if Pardew without doubt.

You really wouldn't like :lol:

Billy Davies on verge of the sack at Forest now. Was a few on here who wanted him to manage us a few months back when he was flying high :lol:

Have no idea of who he is...

But i'd have him ahead if Pardew without doubt.

You really wouldn't like :lol:

Aye, he's one of the last people you'd want...a very dour man and really struggled in the PL with Derby all those years ago (having said that he did mastermind a win against us...f***ing Allardyce).

Guest neesy111

Really?

Or just more made up shit?

Really?

Or just more made up s***?

You would think so but there was definitely people on here popping his name in to come here :lol:

Guest neesy111

Really?

Or just more made up s***?

You would think so but there was definitely people on here popping his name in to come here :lol:

:anguish:

Guest neesy111

He's just been sacked :lol:

aye you can't get humped in a local derby and expect to keep your job, eh Brett :whistle:

Was a catalog of reasons why he was sacked.

Surely the whole point of appointing Sherwood was to have someone with the reigns whilst they found somebody to take them forward, post-AVB? He'll go at the end of the season, you would have thought.

If Sherwood turns out to be amazing - wahey, lets just keep him. If Sherwood turns out to be a small-time fanny, fine, give us time to lure Van Gaal or whoever.

Punched someone?  Jeez.

Just rumours on twitter, like. Dawson/Rose seem most mentioned, then a lot of Soldado missing with his punch jokes. It actually wouldn't surprise me though if he's started scrapping in the changing rooms, he's been in charge 5 minutes and already doesn't trust himself on the touch line  :lol:

I hope Sherwood hasn't punched anyone, I'm enjoying his current reign too much for it to end so soon.

Aye, it was belting when they came to our ground and put four past us without breaking a sweat.

Guest neesy111

Punched someone?  Jeez.

Just rumours on twitter, like. Dawson/Rose seem most mentioned, then a lot of Soldado missing with his punch jokes. It actually wouldn't surprise me though if he's started scrapping in the changing rooms, he's been in charge 5 minutes and already doesn't trust himself on the touch line  :lol:

Ridiculous a manager could be like that.

I hope Sherwood hasn't punched anyone, I'm enjoying his current reign too much for it to end so soon.

Aye, it was belting when they came to our ground and put four past us without breaking a sweat.

Well maybe aside from that Wullie if you must refer everything back to Newcastle. Bar that he's been great entertainment  :)

Well maybe aside from that Wullie if you must refer everything back to Newcastle. Bar that he's been great entertainment  :)

The irony of you laughing at someone else's manager. :lol:

What you think about Sherwood is what everyone else thinks about the dickhead in charge of Newcastle.

I'm sure they are. Till we get a new owner in I'm sure they will continue to laugh when we serve up Kinnear and Pardew...and you can't blame them either. Doesn't mean to say we can't enjoy the failings of anyone else?

Guest neesy111

I'm sure they are. Till we get a new owner in I'm sure they will continue to laugh when we serve up Kinnear and Pardew...and you can't blame them either. Doesn't mean to say we can't enjoy the failings of anyone else?

:thup: