2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uruguay are overrated..... they have been declining for 18 months and full of ageing players, there's a reason they needed a playoff to qualify.

Yes they have Suarez but no one man can carry them.... Cavani never performs for them.

We'll get through with Italy.

Uruguay are overrated..... they have been declining for 18 months and full of ageing players, there's a reason they needed a playoff to qualify.

Yes they have Suarez but no one man can carry them.... Cavani never performs for them.

Ageing players. Says the team with Gerrard, Lampard, Terry...

Ageing players. Says the team with Gerrard, Lampard, Terry...

Terry has been retired for a year :lol: Lampard won't play if everyone is fit.... so that just leaves Gerrard who has been great for England since Hodgson has been in charge...

newcastle united winning the league or england winning the wc what would you choose?

might as well add elvis presley to perform live (and actually alive) at the superbowl half-time show which I'm not watching because at that moment I'm balls deep in kate hudson who is in turn munching on Mila Kunis' gaping axe wound to that list of things that aren't ever going to happen.

Uruguay aren't that great like. Couple of class players but saw a few of their qualifiers and there are a disorganised looking team.

It's a tough group for sure, but there's no reason your lot can't qualify. Any combo of two from Italy, England and Uruguay is just as likely as any other IMO.

We play Costa Rica on my birthday. :aww:

24 June usually ends in tears when England play if past history is anything to go by :sad:

Yep, true.

Obviously I hope it doesn't happen this time round and with it being Costa Rica, it should go okay for England.

newcastle united winning the league or england winning the wc what would you choose?

though one

I'd take Newcastle winning the league cup over England winning the WC, let alone the league.

This. Not even close to being a tough decision as farm as I'm concerned

Uruguay aren't that great like. Couple of class players but saw a few of their qualifiers and there are a disorganised looking team.

It's a tough group for sure, but there's no reason your lot can't qualify. Any combo of two from Italy, England and Uruguay is just as likely as any other IMO.

Look at these lot trying to give us false hope, pull the other one  :yao:

My guess:

Round of 16:

Brazil - Netherlands

Columbia - England

France - Nigeria

Germany - South Korea

Spain - Croatia

Italy - Japan

Argentina - Switzerland

Belgium - United States

Quarters:

Brazil - England

France - Germany

Spain - Japan

Argentina - United States

Semis:

Brazil - Germany

Spain - Argentina

Final:

Brazil - Argentina

Winner:

Argentina

Nobody asked for your opinion Norway.

And by Nobody I don't mean Nobody. I mean Nobody.

You know what I mean. Fucking Towelie. Fucking Scandinavian bastards with their awkward user names and opinions on tournaments that don't concern them.

Fuck.

My guess:

Round of 16:

Brazil - Netherlands

Columbia - England

France - Nigeria

Germany - South Korea

Spain - Croatia

Italy - Japan

Argentina - Switzerland

Belgium - United States

Quarters:

Brazil - England

France - Germany

Spain - Japan

Argentina - United States

Semis:

Brazil - Germany

Spain - Argentina

Final:

Brazil - Argentina

Winner:

Argentina

Nobody asked for your opinion Norway.

And by Nobody I don't mean Nobody. I mean Nobody.

You know what I mean. Fucking Towelie. Fucking Scandinavian bastards with their awkward user names and opinions on tournaments that don't concern them.

Fuck.

:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

I predict a 3-0 win for Brazil against France in final, Neymar with two headed goals from corners and Paulinho to score the third following a fast-break at the 89th minute.

History.