2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite frankly if this ban doesn't stop him from biting people i doubt nothing will.

:lol: What a strange thing to have to say about a human being.

its the kind of thing you expect to say about a very young child not a fucking 27 year old millionaire.

Flip will be rejoicing that Suarez is banned and can't face them should Uruguay progress to the QF

No way Uruguay get through without Suarez IMO.

Well yes probably, but he will be rejoicing that Brazil won't have to face Uruguay (with Suarez) nonetheless. With Suarez I would have backed them to beat Colombia and give Brazil a good game at the very least.

Seriously, I have a hard time seeing them qualify to the next round even with Suarez. I'm most scared of Chile of all three teams even with Suarez playing.

Chile :yao:

Guest TruToon94

I think 24 games would be more apt. This is the third time now, how many more times does he need to bite people unprovoked. Not even been tackled, he takes a bite for no reason.

How many games is this though? 9 internationals + big part of the league, league cup, Champions league as well. Must clearly be around 24 games in total.

edit* 21 games. That's a s*** load of games.

It is but isn't 24 matches the complete max punishment. Don't really see why three games was given as it makes them look weak. They can't even say, "we doled out the max punishment" can they? Silly from FIFA.

USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA!  USA! 

BrENINhCUAIrNDb.jpg

What the fuck is going on in that photo, I don't know where to begin :lol:

I think 24 games would be more apt. This is the third time now, how many more times does he need to bite people unprovoked. Not even been tackled, he takes a bite for no reason.

How many games is this though? 9 internationals + big part of the league, league cup, Champions league as well. Must clearly be around 24 games in total.

edit* 21 games. That's a s*** load of games.

It is but isn't 24 matches the complete max punishment. Don't really see why three games was given as it makes them look weak. They can't even say, "we doled out the max punishment" can they? Silly from FIFA.

I've seen far worse things on a pitch than a bite tbf to Suarez. It's horrible because he's done it for the third time and doesn't seem to learn. But 21 is enough. He'll miss the WC, Copa America and plenty league games.

Zac MacMath ‏@ZacMacMath  9m

So were seeing a little preview of the @MLS All-Stars vs Bayern Munich today. Game on. #1N1T #America

:lol: :yao:

Tell him to shut up and stop being shit

:lol: When's Andre Blake going to take his spot?