2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well done to the American fans. Surprisingly the country that has the most fans travelling there. Makes all the jibes about them not caring look silly. Also pretty loud today

I think a lot of them are 'Americans' Not saying htey didn't, but looking at the stadiums it's quite clear it's been mostly South Americans and then Mexicans in the stadiums. Think a lot of the 'Americans' are Mexicans. * Don't doubt for a second there's a shit load of Americans either as I've seen them as neutral in the Fonte Nova for all the games, just saying that those numbers are wrong I'd believe.

Giggs? :lol:

http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2014-06-25/neymar-underwear-briefs-fifa-investigation-brazil-world-cup-2014-speedo

According to the report, part of Neymar's Speedo undergarments were exposed during the customary  post-match procedure of exchanging jerseys with an opposing player. The issue is that Speedo is not a World Cup-sanctioned line of clothing.

(Translated from Portuguese) FIFA investigates the exposure of the speedo Neymar in game between Brazil and Cameroon to whether he broke rules of marketing at the World Cup. The player showed his underwear, a different brand of the uniform of CBF, the output of the locker room and on other occasions. At the World Cup rules, a player can not display equipment with a religious message, political, or advertising slogans.

Well done to the American fans. Surprisingly the country that has the most fans travelling there. Makes all the jibes about them not caring look silly. Also pretty loud today

I think a lot of them are 'Americans' Not saying htey didn't, but looking at the stadiums it's quite clear it's been mostly South Americans and then Mexicans in the stadiums. Think a lot of the 'Americans' are Mexicans. * Don't doubt for a second there's a shit load of Americans either as I've seen them as neutral in the Fonte Nova for all the games, just saying that those numbers are wrong I'd believe.

Yep. We're all white.

Giggs? :lol:

http://www.sportingnews.com/soccer/story/2014-06-25/neymar-underwear-briefs-fifa-investigation-brazil-world-cup-2014-speedo

According to the report, part of Neymar's Speedo undergarments were exposed during the customary  post-match procedure of exchanging jerseys with an opposing player. The issue is that Speedo is not a World Cup-sanctioned line of clothing.

(Translated from Portuguese) FIFA investigates the exposure of the speedo Neymar in game between Brazil and Cameroon to whether he broke rules of marketing at the World Cup. The player showed his underwear, a different brand of the uniform of CBF, the output of the locker room and on other occasions. At the World Cup rules, a player can not display equipment with a religious message, political, or advertising slogans.

Bendtner got a fine so Neymar should get one as well. Ridiculous rule though :lol:

I think a lot of them are 'Americans' Not saying htey didn't, but looking at the stadiums it's quite clear it's been mostly South Americans and then Mexicans in the stadiums. Think a lot of the 'Americans' are Mexicans. * Don't doubt for a second there's a s*** load of Americans either as I've seen them as neutral in the Fonte Nova for all the games, just saying that those numbers are wrong I'd believe.

Yep. We're all white.

Huh? I was going by games. Mexican fans have filled each game. Fair enough if american all wear different shirts to the game and are spread seperately, but the South Americans and Mexican fans ahve been the loudest until here.

I think a lot of them are 'Americans' Not saying htey didn't, but looking at the stadiums it's quite clear it's been mostly South Americans and then Mexicans in the stadiums. Think a lot of the 'Americans' are Mexicans. * Don't doubt for a second there's a s*** load of Americans either as I've seen them as neutral in the Fonte Nova for all the games, just saying that those numbers are wrong I'd believe.

Yep. We're all white.

Huh? I was going by games. Mexican fans have filled each game. Fair enough if american all wear different shirts to the game and are spread seperately, but the South Americans and Mexican fans ahve been the loudest until here.

:lol: I apologize. I'm in a weird mood.

Yep. We're all white.

:lol: I apologize. I'm in a weird mood.

:lol: I'm all US today fwiw Mike.