2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quite gutted I missed the Spain-Holland game, would have been all the sweeter to see Spain's (Casillas') collapse in real time. Ah well, I had a good night regardless...

I suppose Spain-Holland made up for that farce of the game that was Brazil-Croatia?

Having to miss the Uruguay-Costa Rica game tonight to go to a mates charity race night. Bit gutted that I'll miss a game but fingers crossed I won't miss much. Have to make up for it by staying up to watch Japan- Cote D'Ivoire tonight

Having to miss the Uruguay-Costa Rica game tonight to go to a mates charity race night. Bit gutted that I'll miss a game but fingers crossed I won't miss much. Have to make up for it by staying up to watch Japan- Cote D'Ivoire tonight

Having seen Japan at the confederations cup I think that'll be a great game

Brilliant, especially when you think of what we have to endure on UK TV.

That's radio commentary btw. Our TV commentators are, unfortunately, not as mental.. :lol:

Brilliant stuff. I love the language as well. Also, I have to ask, did I hear the commentator right when he pronounced de Vrij's name "de Fry"?

I love it that there is just one red point for a Portugal player, that is on the left wing.  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/450598682-head-coach-joachim-loew-in-action-during-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZJavP2Ij4xPtpr9bxB%2FqCkgOHIRnjlsJGmCCKXJDrl88V5Ckc%2FC6w0L8jW8f57ohA%3D%3D

I love it that there is just one red point for a Portugal player, that is on the left wing.  :lol:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/450598682-head-coach-joachim-loew-in-action-during-the-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZJavP2Ij4xPtpr9bxB%2FqCkgOHIRnjlsJGmCCKXJDrl88V5Ckc%2FC6w0L8jW8f57ohA%3D%3D

Apparently he doesn't rate Coentrao either as he has 5 players there as well.