2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

God I wish I didn't know who Chiles was.

:lol: It's that bad?

fwiw, I shut that video TT linked after like 20 seconds.

You asked: watch it till the end, its two fucking minutes long, its all you'll ever have to see of him, we've got another decade at least.

It's just his voice/accent. And his face. And his name, actually, even that is fucking infuriating.

You asked: watch it till the end, its two fucking minutes long, its all you'll ever have to see of him, we've got another decade at least.

:lol: I can't. He started the video looking at the floor like he's Michael Jackson. Then the super dramatic music and the start of a story I didn't ask to hear. I can't fuck with it.

Chiles is on a big ITV contract and they didn't know what to do with him once he was sacked from Daybreak so they stuck him on the football despite him knowing nothing about it. Basically.

It's just his voice/accent. And his face. And his name, actually, even that is f***ing infuriating.

Jackie Chiles would be more entertaining.

Keys: Balotelli. Enigma. Bags of talent, but you never know what he'll do next. Would you work with him?

Souness' answer: No. Class players are consistent. Balotelli doesn't give me any consistency. Prefer if he had less talent but more consistency. Run around a lot etc..etc.. yada yada

Keegan's answer: Yes

Keys: Balotelli. Enigma. Bags of talent, but you never know what he'll do next. Would you work with him?

Souness' answer: No. Class players are consistent. Balotelli doesn't give me any consistency. Prefer if he had less talent but more consistency. Run around a lot etc..etc.. yada yada

Keegan's answer: Yes

What a man.