2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't know who this co-commentator is, but who ever it is, he's pretty savage.  :bluestar:

thats funny because its actually robbie savage

I don't know who this co-commentator is, but who ever it is, he's pretty savage.  :bluestar:

Time for bed.

:dog:

:lol:

Antonio Carbajal

Lothar Matthäus

Djalma Santos

Pelé

Karl-Heinz Schnellinger

Uwe Seeler

Pedro Rocha

Gianni Rivera

Władysław Żmuda

Diego Maradona

Giuseppe Bergomi

Enzo Scifo

Franky Van Der Elst

Andoni Zubizarreta

Hong Myung-Bo

Paolo Maldini

Sami Al-Jaber

Cafu

Rigobert Song

Fabio Cannavaro

Thierry Henry

Denis Caniza

Iker Casillas

Xavi Hernandez

Samuel Eto'o

Rafael Márquez

and now,

DaMarcus Beasley

:lol: Please stop going forward Beasley. They want you to go forward because you're 150 years old.

He needs to reign his shit it.

Didn't they put him up for the corner so he isn't responsible for actually marking people? Good sign in a left-back, that is.

Ghana have the more talented players but play like a dishevelled mess. Always despair when African teams look so awfully coached.

They're horribly stereotypically African in the final third. Painful.

:lol: Please stop going forward Beasley. They want you to go forward because you're 150 years old.

He needs to reign his shit it.

Beasley vs Germany and Portugal.

I'm not going to survive it.

Ghana shite & dirty. Muntari still barely a footballer. USA need a bit more patience with their final ball. Giving it away too easily when they're on for a break.

Early contender for MOTM: Altidore for unselfishly removing himself from the match and letting someone decent on to the field.

Need to get Jones and Beasley off and put on someone with some pace.

Ghana have the more talented players but play like a dishevelled mess. Always despair when African teams look so awfully coached.

Aye, impressive what Klinsmann has done with a fairly uninspiring squad.

Hoping Ghana find A BIT OF MAGIC though.

They're horribly stereotypically African in the final third. Painful.

Shocking how much African teams force the long ball and early long cross. We've all been terrible, Ivory Coast included.

The 'I believe that we can win' chant is incredibly shit. Bad things need to happen to whoever thought that up.

Its the biggest issue in football at the minute. FIFA need to abolish it.