2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Wish we Newcastle/England were involved in games like that.

Don't spoil the moment bimps.

Sorry, that was the best game so far. Just jealous is all.

Guest bimpy474

@TEAMtalk  24s

#NGA team v #BIH (11pm): Enyeama, Yobo ©, Ambrose, Musa, Odemwingie, Emenike, Mikel, Oshaniwa, Onazi, Babatunde, Omeruo

FFS, no Sho time :(

Definitely blame Gyan for that offside. Has to hold his run there. The guy on the ball can't decipher who is offside in that position. Frustrating.

Ball should have been played earlier for him to run on to imo. Once he's realised the ball's been delayed then yeah, he's got to check his run.

Both partly to blame but it was a superb chance to win the game and they contrived to fuck it right up. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Ghana were fucking great there. No idea why they were so bad first game.

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

http://i.imgur.com/pH9kBQu.png

Definitely blame Gyan for that offside. Has to hold his run there. The guy on the ball can't decipher who is offside in that position. Frustrating.

Ball should have been played earlier for him to run on to imo. Once he's realised the ball's been delayed then yeah, he's got to check his run.

Both partly to blame but it was a superb chance to win the game and they contrived to f*** it right up. :lol:

Sad thing is I knew that was exactly what was going to happen once they broke  :lol:

Ghana were fucking great there. No idea why they were so bad first game.

USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA

http://i.imgur.com/pH9kBQu.png

I can't hear you over the deafening relevance of our games, bimps.

Mike man, hope you've changed your underpants, as I'm sure you were bricking it just then. Better wait till tomorrow before getting ahead of yourself. Last time I checked Beasley was still alive and kicking.