Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Of this is true let the meltdown commence.

442 means either gouff or Jonas playing as orthodox wingers too.

Depressing as f***

I'm having a penny Sissoko is on wing and not Jonas who isn't starting imo. Either way it's a mental selection. Tiote in CM ahead of Anita and Sissoko. Wtf.

Forgot about moussa but who will play on the other flank?

And I forgot about moussa for good reason every time he's on the flanks his performance's are non existent.

I swear Pardew complains about injuries but you give him a fully fit squad and he still plays players out of position.

He's such a c***

I think it's going to be this

Krul

Debuchy      Colo        Williamson      Santon

Sissoko      Cabaye      Tiote          Gouffran

Cisse        Remy

Awful unbalanced team and yet another change of formation.

He's approaching the likes of fat Sam and Sourness levels of stupidity

Guest bimpy474

Will it not be the 4-2-3-1 with Sissoko and Tiote sitting, Cabaye off Cisse?

That would be better, but seeing as that would be better, Pardew won't use it :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Depressing as f***

I'm having a penny Sissoko is on wing and not Jonas who isn't starting imo. Either way it's a mental selection. Tiote in CM ahead of Anita and Sissoko. Wtf.

And I forgot about moussa for good reason every time he's on the flanks his performance's are non existent.

I swear Pardew complains about injuries but you give him a fully fit squad and he still plays players out of position.

He's such a c***

Krul

Cisse        Remy

It's the selection of winger positions filled by non wingers that does my head in. It's as if he doesn't know any other way of using the players (except in a 4-3-3). Actually he doesn't know how to use them any other way. The prat.

So we're looking at:

Krul

Debuchy    Willo  Colo    Santon

Sissoko  Tiote 

Gouffran    Cabaye      Remy

Cisse   

Pardew is a fucking coward but that 11 on paper is more than good enough to win. Not that we will.

fyp, it's Pardew's patented 4-5--------------1

Depressing as f***

He's such a c***

Krul

Cisse        Remy

It's the selection of winger positions filled by non wingers that does my head in. It's as if he doesn't know any other way of using the player (except in a 4-3-3). Actually he doesn't know how to use them any other way. The prat.

Doesn't matter who plays wide for us they always end up standing right on top of our fullbacks anyways.

I guess in 30 minutes we will know either way who will be out their for us today

Guest bimpy474

Depressing as f***

He's such a c***

Krul

Cisse        Remy

It's the selection of winger positions filled by non wingers that does my head in. It's as if he doesn't know any other way of using the player (except in a 4-3-3). Actually he doesn't know how to use them any other way. The prat.

Doesn't matter who plays wide for us they always end up standing right on top of our fullbacks anyways.

I guess in 30 minutes we will know either way who will be out their for us today

Aye, in a weird way i'm looking forward to seeing what he does.

The Soccer Saturday analysis of ourselves was actually spot on for once.

What was said mate?

Pardew was saved by 2nd half on Monday and defensive performance was embarrassing. Also said we need to play our best players to stand a chance of winning etc.

The Soccer Saturday analysis of ourselves was actually spot on for once.

What was said mate?

Pardew was saved by 2nd half on Monday and defensive performance was embarrassing. Also said we need to play our best players to stand a chance of winning etc.

Cheers mate that is spot on.

I think their needs to be more of a spotlight on Pardew from the wider media.

Not enough questions being asked in regards to so many poor individual performances.

@ bimpy I have the same morbid interest today as well, of he makes wholesale changes its cutting our noses off to spite our face imo

Guest bimpy474

If he drops Anita and leaves Tiote in I hope the cunt crashes his car on the way to training on Monday and ends up in a permanent vegetative state.

Bit like his tactics :lol:

Guest hatem garrincha

If he drops Anita and leaves Tiote in I hope the c*** crashes his car on the way to training on Monday and ends up in a permanent vegetative state.

Bit like his tactics :lol:

:lol:

12 minutes to the team news. Hope he keeps Anita in - one of the very few who do not deserve to be dropped.

He was probably the top performer during that horrendous November-December losing run last season and he was dropped during that.