How far can they go - what would break you?

Guest Howaythetoon

Calling a player he's never seen play before s*** and he's not a wum  :lol:

Peter Beardsley has seen him for the reserves a few times and already knows he's s***.

“I have to say he's been excellent for us,” said Beardsley.

“He hasn’t played many games for us, but he’s been outstanding.

“He was involved in Arma’s first goal, and I just look at the things he does for the team and his attitude is incredible.

“One day, hopefully, he’ll be a top player for us.

“His attitude is spot on – he’s brilliant around the training ground – and really, I couldn’t praise him enough.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/incredible-facundo-ferreyra-can-seize-his-newcastle-chance-1-6935946

That was 2 and a half month into the season. We're past the halfway stage now.

3 appearances.

Actions speak louder than words.

How's Brett?

s*** WUMS should just be banned imo.

Contribute absolutely nothing.

You know, not everyone has to toe the party the line. It's called having an opinion of your own. If you don't agree about my opinions on football that's fine, I'll debate it - it's what I signed up for.

Just don't stick to posting smilies and calling people who have different opinions a wind up merchant.

Seems more than a bit odd that you sign up and just so happen to hold contrarian opinions on every topic. Seems oddly...familiar...

He won't sell the ground, he'll insist any buyer gives him with exclusive free advertising rights forever.

Whoever buys us should ensure that it has no specifics and then just place the tiniest sports direct logo somewhere that no-one can really see it.

Guest Rustin Cohle

s*** WUMS should just be banned imo.

Contribute absolutely nothing.

You know, not everyone has to toe the party the line. It's called having an opinion of your own. If you don't agree about my opinions on football that's fine, I'll debate it - it's what I signed up for.

Just don't stick to posting smilies and calling people who have different opinions a wind up merchant.

Seems more than a bit odd that you sign up and just so happen to hold contrarian opinions on every topic. Seems oddly...familiar...

I've seen a few posts like this, even "Incognito's" is implying something in the post above. You clearly think I'm a previous posted - and I'm not.

I was broken a long time ago. But installing Redknapp as manager would end it for me, I'd no longer watch on tv and I'd bimpy this forum.

Probably the best thing that could happen, tbh.

I'd like to think the same but in reality nothing will change.

I'll just continue to not give that fat cunt a penny.

I was broken a long time ago. But installing Redknapp as manager would end it for me, I'd no longer watch on tv and I'd bimpy this forum.

Yep I'm in for life, just not financially.

Yep I'm in for life, just not financially.

Aye anth, i think that's why I bitch and whinge so much I know they cant ever break the connection I have for the club but I wont support that fat cunt in any shape or form even if that means I never set foot inside St James. If he changes his way and does things properly or sells up all this goes out the window though.