Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

They're not being contrary for no reason, they're just disagreeing with you, and what they deserve for that is certainly not to be shouted down. The one thing worse than a forum that only tolerates one point of view would be one in which nobody ever even bothered to dissent, but that is what you seem to be angling for.

tbh i rarely see much in the way of what you'd call disagreement, it basically always, always boils down to "well ashley would appoint charles manson so we should keep him"

i'd love to have a proper discussion about the man's managerial capabilities, decision making and presence with the media but there isn't one to be had

Guest tollemache

Agree with Varadi, not trollemache as he's a imbecile.

He's "a imbecile" who has barely done anything but disagree with you yet attracts all kinds of abuse. And me and Varadi are making the same point here.

Guest tollemache

They're not being contrary for no reason, they're just disagreeing with you, and what they deserve for that is certainly not to be shouted down. The one thing worse than a forum that only tolerates one point of view would be one in which nobody ever even bothered to dissent, but that is what you seem to be angling for.

:lol: no not at all. People are fine with a constructive criticism. Plenty of viewpoints are tolerated as they should be. You can't come in proposing a radical view and not expect people to disagree. People are obviously fed up and angry with the club and people coming in staying "it's not that bad" etc is just fanning the flames

I've no problem with people disagreeing with me. I like to argue the point with people who see things differently. But people do a lot more than just disagree. I don't have to go far back in this thread to see people writing off Luca's posts pretty disrespectfully when he's just voicing an opinion. You quoting quite a long one of his and simply replying "TL:DR" springs to mind.

Defending (not even particularly staunchly ffs) his decision not to start one particular player is not licking his arse.

Yes it is

Saying he's not as shit as people make out (considering what people are making him out to be, which is 100% shit, about as shit as can possibly be) is not licking his arse.

Yes it is

And yes, you've kind of demonstrated my point there.

No I haven't

You're wrong, pack it in being wrong.

Guest tollemache

Pardew is killing football for me and I'll not apologise for shouting down his supporters who help keep him here by supporting him.

If by 'support' you mean 'voice an opinion other than that every single thing he does or says is 100% wrong' then... whatever. I respect the fact that you really want him gone but you've no interest in logic or facts.

Pardew is killing football for me and I'll not apologise for shouting down his supporters who help keep him here by supporting him.

If by 'support' you mean 'voice an opinion other than that every single thing he does or says is 100% wrong' then... whatever. I respect the fact that you really want him gone but you've no interest in logic or facts.

Almost 14% of his games in charge have ended with us shipping 3 or more goals, fact.

Logic and facts? :lol: Might as well hoy science into the mix as well, you utter WUM.

Guest tollemache

Fact? Why didn't you say so before!! You've just convinced me that every single thing Pardew ever says or ever does is designed to bring about the destruction of Newcastle United, and that on no single issue is he ever in any way even slightly correct. Cheers

Fact? Why didn't you say so before!! You've just convinced me that every single thing Pardew ever says or ever does is designed to bring about the destruction of Newcastle United, and that on no single issue is he ever in any way even slightly correct. Cheers

This is only to counteract people like you who say that everything Pardew ever says or ever does is designed to bring about the resurgence of a trophy winning Newcastle United, and that on no single issue is he ever in any way even slightly wrong. And that's why you're wrong.

I'm yet to see anybody claim our shit manager is trying to destroy the club, you're arguing against something you've invented you fool.

Guest tollemache

This is only to counteract people like you who say that everything Pardew ever says or ever does is designed to bring about the resurgence of a trophy winning Newcastle United, and that on no single issue is he ever in any way even slightly wrong. And that's why you're wrong.

Mick, you'll find the straw man kings are anti-Pardew.

I've never seen anyone here argue that Pardew is entirely good or that he's the future of the club. Ever. What I have seen are people taking issue with the most extreme criticism of him. Not even trying to support him, just arguing that, here and there, on one or two issues, he might not be a complete idiot. Even that, though, is not tolerated.

Guest tollemache

And I'm not a fool, cheers. Also, I guarantee if I start returning the personal abuse I'll get banned.