Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just to confirm the incredible nature of the media view out there at the moment.

On the weekend football review on Talksport this afternoon, with guest journo Patrick Barclay, the conclusion was that Pardew (doing a great job) would be justified in moving on because of the lack of ambition being shown by the club!

Think I've heard everything now.

That's how good Pardew is.  He has managed to fool everyone.  Usually respect what Barclay have to say but he is talking absolute nonsense if he really did say that.

Just to confirm the incredible nature of the media view out there at the moment.

On the weekend football review on Talksport this afternoon, with guest journo Patrick Barclay, the conclusion was that Pardew (doing a great job) would be justified in moving on because of the lack of ambition being shown by the club!

Think I've heard everything now.

its the general media opinion, even the good local fellas aren't criticisng him all too much let alone the nationals who glance in our direction every once in a while along with the question what do newcastle fans really expect and we should be happy in mediocrity.

Can I post a Viana video off YT? or we not allowed yo?

Old footage man!! It's fine!

:lol: okay, will not post. but I'd suggest people check it out. Mint video tbh

Yeah search "Hugo Viana Newcastle" on YT and its simply titled Hugo Viana. Outside of the left foot through balls  :drool:

:lol: Place polices itself.

Viana would've blossomed into a fine PL midfielder eventually.

20-year-old Viana would be our best CM by a mile if he was here now, by the way. Sad, but true.

:thup:

I think today's premier might have been more suited to Viana than SBR's era.  But the lad never really did much anywhere after he left here so there obviously fundamental flaws in his make up. He looked class on the ball mind.

Yeah search "Hugo Viana Newcastle" on YT and its simply titled Hugo Viana. Outside of the left foot through balls  :drool:

It needs to with your hippy attitude towards forum modding tbh

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3c325veea1rrhzmyo1_500.gif

Reading this stuff makes me wish I became a Newcastle fan a year or two earlier, tbh. :lol: Missed everything.

I made that video like 10 years ago. Thieves re-uploading it :lol:

Mint video man. You do the soundtrack? :lol:

Thanks. I chose the song yes :lol:

It needs to with your hippy attitude towards forum modding tbh

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3c325veea1rrhzmyo1_500.gif

Reading this stuff makes me wish I became a Newcastle fan a year or two earlier, tbh. :lol: Missed everything.

:lol you've set yourself up for some Liverpool jokes there tbh

:lol: Don't care, it sucks that there's all this reminiscing to be had and I'm like... ":lol: Remember when.uhh..remember... Zoggy?" The bad times as a Newcastle fan are just times to my ass.

:lol: Checked that Viana vid out and just had to close the tab. Like being born after a nuclear war and hearing about how awesome plants used to be.

Notes for Pardew

- Drop Steven Taylor

- Drop Davide Santon

- Play Ben Arfa on the right wing in a 4-4-2

- Play Remy and De Jong up front in said 4-4-2

- Stop c***ing hoofing it

You forgot to add '-Jump off the Tyne Bridge you feckless tw@t'

Notes for Pardew

- Drop Steven Taylor

- Drop Davide Santon

- Stop c***ing hoofing it

You forgot to add '-Jump off the Tyne Bridge you feckless tw@t'

That's the only one you need tbh.

I made that video like 10 years ago. Thieves re-uploading it :lol:

First off, I remember seeing this video years ago. Secondly, I remember going nuts over that delayed, touch, and pass to Bernard versus Chelsea at home.  I also forgot it was his ball to Shola's chest when Shola had his random world-class goals in those days.

Finally...forgot about Darren fucking Ambrose. Lad had a wicked shot on him as well ( randomly ).

Journos are so lazy, it doesn't take much to realise the same fate keeps befalling the team and strangely with different players, must be the players then yeah?

Seriously can't wait for Ashley and his puppet to fuck off! I missed the Scum and Chelsea games cuz I knew what was going to happen, saw the results and gave it a scoff and had a good day. I stupidly decided to watch the Spuds game, mainly because I had nothing else to do and it really boiled my piss, what a pathetic excuse for a team, it's just depressing right now. I've never felt this level of apathy, I've only been following NUFC for 18 years but this is head and shoulders the worst it has been for me.

Can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel these days.

Good times, along time ago now.  Not coming back again for a long long time now.

They'll be back gimp, they'll be back

Not for a long time mate.

I don't know, I'm an idealist really at heart and I just expect a billionaire to buy us soon and bring it all  back.

:undecided:

Notes for Pardew

- Drop Steven Taylor

- Drop Davide Santon

- Stop cunting hoofing it

Impossible to tick all those boxes, 442 always means hoof with this chap.