Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you believe a "source" from the Chronic, had a right pop at HBA and Marveaux after the latest thrashing. What about the others? He seems to like having certain scapegoats - ie those that can play football.

I'm no fan of Marveaux and i've been critical of HBA this season. That said, those are the 2 players i wouldn't have critizied after Spurs. I think they both made a positive difference and i would have seriously considered playing them against Villa.

Guest bimpy474

Why blame your own tactics when you can pick on out of form players. Mainly out of form because of the twats tactics and him not picking them like.

But still, it's never his fault.

Why blame your own tactics when you can pick on out of form players. Mainly out of form because of the t***s tactics and him not picking them like.

It's the fans fault.. /Brett

Why blame your own tactics when you can pick on out of form players. Mainly out of form because of the twats tactics and him not picking them like.

You would expect a manager not to have a go at the players after three consecutive buggerings?

So he's had a go at Ben Arfa and Marveaux?  :lol:

This is just farcical now. Really hope the players just stop playing now till the guy is canned.

Our most gifted and skillful players. One rarely gets a game and the other only makes sub appearances.

If you believe a "source" from the Chronic, had a right pop at HBA and Marveaux after the latest thrashing. What about the others? He seems to like having certain scapegoats - ie those that can play football.

They cant put tackles in, rubbish.

You would expect a manager not to have a go at the players after three consecutive buggerings?

Ian, stop it. That is blatant man. The discussion is the recipient of the bollockings and not whether the manager should be having a go at the players. Every single time you twist the debate just to get some Pardew support in.

Ian, stop it. That is blatant man. The discussion is the recipient of the bollockings and not whether the manager should be having a go at the players. Every single time you twist the debate just to get some Pardew support in.

I don't give a shit what you think TBH, I'm saying that Pardew having a go at the players (including HBA and Marveaux and anyone else) is absolutely normal.

Opposing boss Tim Sherwood had set out to keep the St James’ faithful quiet.

He said afterwards: “I impressed on the boys that we needed to press them high up the field and try to win the ball back and not let them pass the ball forward and get it to their players in advanced areas.

“They moved it back to their goalie quite often and we nicked it back from them and when we got it back from them, I just felt we could keep it from them, and that’s what we did.

“It gets very frustrating for any crowd to see that.”

Out-thought by another rookie. What a f***ing embarrassment this clown is.

Has Pardew ever delivered any kind of tactical rhetoric like that, explaining what he has set out to achieve, ever?!

That really is a massive kick in the teeth. This is Tim Sherwood we're talking about, and he has already understood exactly how easy it is to completely break a Pardew team built over three years of stewardship.

Still laughing at this :lol:

Why blame your own tactics when you can pick on out of form players. Mainly out of form because of the t***s tactics and him not picking them like.

I don't give a s*** what you think TBH, I'm saying that Pardew having a go at the players (including HBA and Marveaux and anyone else) is absolutely normal.

Yes, maybe it is! But he should have a good fucking look at himself and not just blame the players or whatever excuse he's had.

I don't give a s*** what you think TBH, I'm saying that Pardew having a go at the players (including HBA and Marveaux and anyone else) is absolutely normal.

Yes, maybe it is! But he should have a good fucking look at himself and not just blame the players or whatever excuse he's had.

Obviously, but I never implied he wasn't to blame as well.

Guest neesy111

Totally hiding behind his players and making them scapegoats for his own failings, can tell he's losing / lost the dressing the room.

Players need blaming as well but manager bares the ultimate responsability and he's proven he can't motivate them.

Guest Roger Kint

It's not normal to single out two players though.

He didnt nor did the article say he did, it was one of the bullet points by Ryder for extra effect no doubt. You dont mention the Santon bit or that he accused some of not caring enough as reasons to complain. Fact is only person singling out two players are Ryder/people not reading past that line tbh

Totally hiding behind his players and making them scapegoats for his own failings, can tell he's losing / lost the dressing the room.

He's definitely feeling the pressure, hence his attempt to shift the focus.

'We all need to take a long, hard look at ourselves after that performance'. Would have been strong and balanced response in the wake of the defeat.

Guest Roger Kint

Players need blaming as well but manager bares the ultimate responsability and he's proven he can't motivate them.

I agree with this too obviously, problem is the details were leaked by a players source but we all know Pardew should make himsefl fully accountable for recent form

He didnt nor did the article say he did, it was one of the bullet points by Ryder for extra effect no doubt. You dont mention the Santon bit or that he accused some of not caring enough as reasons to complain. Fact is only person singling out two players are Ryder/people not reading past that line tbh

#

That's true and i personally didn't put those words into his mouth because i was mindful he wasn't quoted as saying it.

He did hide behind his players after the Spurs game though. He should have said they were in it together, that they will face it as a group. But he didn't, he's tried to distance himself from it.

Yes, maybe it is! But he should have a good f***ing look at himself and not just blame the players or whatever excuse he's had.

I know you didn't. But imo it's pointless to point it out as it's obvious to everyone that it's quite normal in general to blame the players a little bit from time to time. Except with Pardew as he seems to treat some players differently (single out etc). Sounds like you are trying to defend Pardew in the way that no one clearly can say you are defending him. Or maybe you just dont hate him sooo much like me...

Guest Roger Kint

#

That's true and i personally didn't put those words into his mouth because i was mindful he wasn't quoted as saying it.

He did hide behind his players after the Spurs game though. He should have said they were in it together, that they will face it as a group. But he didn't, he's tried to distance himself from it.

Not sure what you said as i didnt see any post from you regarding it tbh :lol:

I addressed the next bit afterwards to neesy :thup:

Yes, maybe it is! But he should have a good f***ing look at himself and not just blame the players or whatever excuse he's had.

I know you didn't. But imo it's pointless to point it out as it's obvious to everyone that it's quite normal in general to blame the players a little bit from time to time. Except with Pardew as he seems to treat some players differently (single out etc). Sounds like you are trying to defend Pardew in the way that no one clearly can say you are defending him.

:lol:

OK, well it's a bit of a no-win situation when any criticism is allowed freely and any attempt to mitigate it is some sort of evil scheme by me to completely absolve Pardew of any blame.

I don't give a shit what you think TBH, I'm saying that Pardew having a go at the players (including HBA and Marveaux and anyone else) is absolutely normal.

No shit Sherlock. Manager tells players off when they keep losing shocker. Even a pre school infant would know that so there was no need to even say it even with it not being the actual point,  TBH.