Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"But we'll have a gameplan and hopefully give them a run for their money. If we can achieve that, it would be something. We need to keep battling but we also need to have a technique and imagination about ourselves in the last third and try to force some issues."

:lol:

:lol: total chancer. None of that actually means anything

:lol:

I think this is why certain people on this forum love him - they waffle on in exactly the same style, without saying anything at all of any substance or with any clarity.

He just spouts shit, it's like playing front foot attacking football, still waiting for that one. Any of these could be made up quotes and would still not be far off what the cretin would actually come out with.

Tomorrow will be a disgusting display of mediocre vile brand of football, yet he will describe it as having a go or really controlling the game.

“Man United have had a great result against Bayern Munich and have their tails up, while we’ve got a few injuries and didn’t play well last week.

Is playing in europe in midweek a good thing again?  I can't keep up.

Likewise, I liked him for a long time and is undoubtedly the third best manager we have had in the 28 years of my life.

But he seems to have cracked amongst all the madness, has perhaps lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and has to go.

I don't have an irrational hatred for him like others do, I just think we need a new manager next season.

“Man United have had a great result against Bayern Munich and have their tails up, while we’ve got a few injuries and didn’t play well last week.

only if you get a good result, and we never di....hmmm.

"But we'll have a gameplan and hopefully give them a run for their money. If we can achieve that, it would be something. We need to keep battling but we also need to have a technique and imagination about ourselves in the last third and try to force some issues."

I don't see what he's said wrong here? He's just saying we'll have a game plan and hope to contend the game. What's wrong with that? We will have a game plan and it's good to see Pards hopeful that we can contend with Man Utd - strange too since you lot usually say he is defeatist.

Nice to see him say that we'll keep battling but also that he wants technique and creativity too - something you lot say we don't have and Pards doesn't want. We'll it's clear that Pardew wants that imagination and technique now let's see if the players can deliver.

Are you kidding me?

Just go away.

Best part about that quote is how half the fucking forum have been saying that that's what he'd say all week :lol: I hate him more for every day, he's a detestable fucking cunt, a liar and a useless manager. Get the fuck out of our club.

Joey Barton speaking to Clive Woodward on 5 Live tonight - Pardew is a fantastic man manager and one of the top 3 managers he's ever worked with. Woodward also endorsed him from Southampton.

:sad:

Don't pretend you don't love that shit :lol:

joey barton and some rugby coach. :yao:

I don't see what he's said wrong here? He's just saying we'll have a game plan and hope to contend the game. What's wrong with that? We will have a game plan and it's good to see Pards hopeful that we can contend with Man Utd - strange too since you lot usually say he is defeatist.

Nice to see him say that we'll keep battling but also that he wants technique and creativity too - something you lot say we don't have and Pards doesn't want. We'll it's clear that Pardew wants that imagination and technique now let's see if the players can deliver.

Are you kidding me?

Just go away.

Really? :lol:

Are you kidding me?

Just go away.

Are you people crazy?

He's hopeful we can contend with a Man U team that everyone has been having a good go at this season. That means he's not a defeatist does it?

He wants technique and creativity so badly that he plays Shola Ameobi ahead of Ben Arfa and Marveaux. Yeah sounds like he's positively gagging for it.

Use your brain.

Guest bimpy474

This all ties in with Stewart Robson's EPSN interview. Pardew tells you things that simply aren't true, especially the bit about his teams playing good football.

Likewise, I liked him for a long time and is undoubtedly the third best manager we have had in the 28 years of my life.

But he seems to have cracked amongst all the madness, has perhaps lost the dressing room, lost the fans, and has to go.

I don't have an irrational hatred for him like others do, I just think we need a new manager next season.

Who has an irrational hatred of Alan Pardew?

Are you kidding me?

Just go away.

Are you people crazy?

He's hopeful we can contend with a Man U team that everyone has been having a good go at this season. That means he's not a defeatist does it?

He wants technique and creativity so badly that he plays Shola Ameobi ahead of Ben Arfa and Marveaux. Yeah sounds like he's positively gagging for it.

Use your brain.

Looks like you have an irrational hatred of Pards Kaka, there's nothing wrong with those quotes.

"Understand what it’s like when other teams score and how to react to that.”

Are you kidding me?

Just go away.

Are you people crazy?

Use your brain.

I just think Spudil has a point.  You can cry your cyber tears and molest your deluded expectations but at the end of the day we're just a wee club in the north.  Injuries and the lack of a midweek european game will hamper us but we're lucky that we have an owner who appreciates the importance of a squad which is why we have Gosling to come in.

edit:  he's onto us :frantic:

Who has an irrational hatred of Alan Pardew?

No need to name names, as I'm sure they will see it differently. Just my subjective opinion after all.