Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gosling: "The lads aren’t going out there thinking about the summer holidays,” he said. “We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose. We’ve played three very good sides recently and they’re all above us in the league. We’re probably second in our mini-league."

Even the"players" are towing the bullshit Pardyline! 2nd in our mini-league ffs, kill me now!!

:lol: :lol:

We’re probably second in our mini-league.

Southampton are just above us by two points and we’re still chasing them down.

If we finish eighth, it’s a great season, I think.

Staggering.

All this talk of mini leagues and great season has me vomiting

Aye, what is it? The 'Most-Northern v Most-Southern, Striped, At Some Point Managed By Pardz Super Duper League'. FFS.

Gosling: "The lads aren’t going out there thinking about the summer holidays,” he said. “We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose. We’ve played three very good sides recently and they’re all above us in the league. We’re probably second in our mini-league."

Even the"players" are towing the bullshit Pardyline! 2nd in our mini-league ffs, kill me now!!

:lol: :lol:

We’re probably second in our mini-league.

Southampton are just above us by two points and we’re still chasing them down.

If we finish eighth, it’s a great season, I think.

Staggering.

"Chasing them down" :lol:

Aye we've certainly been right on their tails in the last fortnight. Fuck off Dan, there's a good lad. Asda in Byker is advertising for people to push trolleys round the car park.

I find it fairly amusing that a bloke recently fined by the FA for multiple breaches of betting rules dares to say 'We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose.' :lol:

Just browsing some other forums and the Mag and Newcastle United Blog (the writer is terrible) usually houses a lot of Pardew's stoutest supporters has really turned, there's not a lot left giving an account for him. Hopefully that's indicative and when we crumble to Stoke the tide will surely turn?

I find it fairly amusing that a bloke recently fined by the FA for multiple breaches of betting rules dares to say 'We’re obviously trying to win the games, and we’re not conceding goals on purpose.' :lol:

:lol:

He'd be useful in a relegation scrap. "All the teams we played was above us though"

Yeah, apart from Fulham the side bottom of the table you utter plum. Its no surprise Gosling is satisfied with mediocre results though is it really, that is his ability.

So currently only the bottom 4 clubs have conceded more goals this season than us.

Over the last two seasons only Fulham have conceded more & been in the prem both seasons.

Defensive work is Pardews main asset  :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

I'll happily take a relegation next season if it gets rid of this c***.

I know it takes some doing to take a team with Owen, Duff etc down, but taking this team down would top it for me. Managing to take this team down single-handedly as a manager would be really something.

So currently only the bottom 4 clubs have conceded more goals this season than us.

Over the last two seasons only Fulham have conceded more & been in the prem both seasons.

Defensive work is Pardews main asset  :thup:

This is why I find Pardew's awful rigid and shit scared of attacking brand of football such bullshit given that its actually doing the opposite of what it should be doing.