Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Still trying to work out who the ten players are :lol:

1) Remy

2) Debuchy

3) Sissoko

4) Obertan

5) Sammy

6) R Taylor

7) Cabaye

8) Ba

9) Cisse's right foot

10) Ben Arfa's twin brother

They haven't had access to the club for the last, what, six months and they're writing the best stuff that NCJ Media has written in years, having their front pages re-published in national newspapers and getting massive credit from the supporters.

I've said that this should be their approach for years, and always been told that I was wrong, and that what they were doing was what they had to do to stay alive. They're now realising (in a completely shocking revelation) that people want to read interesting and honest stuff about the club, not Steven "We'll do it for the fans" Taylor's latest interview.

Much like Alan Pardew, they never ever "had their hands tied" - they were complicit in feeding us the club's propaganda, right back to Alan Oliver and Freddy Shepherd.

This line that was peddled for years and years in defence of them - that "they need access to the club and can't risk having it taken away" - has been revealed as the complete and utter bullshit it always was.

It's been the same for years.  I remember Oliver and how he licked the hoop off Souness until he was sacked and then he slated him big time, the same happened with Roeder so my guess it wasn't down to the journalists.

Regardless, at this itme my enemies enemy is my friend.

I remember Oliver and how he licked the hoop off Souness until he was sacked and then he slated him big time

Nope. I don't want to defend Oliver but he laid into Souness in his final couple of months to the extent that Souness refused to speak to him.

Still trying to work out who the ten players are :lol:

1) Remy

2) Debuchy

3) Sissoko

4) Obertan

5) Sammy

6) R Taylor

7) Cabaye

8) Ba

9) Cisse's right foot

10) Ben Arfa's twin brother

Santon, Marveaux?, Cabella, Ashley's wallet for 7 onwards

I note the latest excuse for Pardew in the nationals (and Gary Lineker went with this on MOTD) is his ban for the Meyler incident. Like we hadn't lost 7 out of 10 matches before the Hull game, scoring just 5 goals, conceding 17 and going out of the Cup at home to Cardiff.

I note the latest excuse for Pardew in the nationals (and Gary Lineker went with this on MOTD) is his ban for the Meyler incident. Like we hadn't lost 7 out of 10 matches before the Hull game, scoring just 5 goals, conceding 17 and going out of the Cup at home to Cardiff.

Again, something that was completely his fault anyway. So if that's an excuse it's pretty fucking thin.

Dressing room is lost,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastles-fabricio-coloccini-aims-dressing-room-3408929

"Newcastle skipper Fabricio Coloccini let rip in a dressing room rant - with boss Alan Pardew coming in for most of the stick.

Centre-half Coloccini was furious after Saturday's defeat at Stoke, adding to the woes for the Toon in the past few weeks.

And the Argentinian let his feelings flood out with a tirade against the way the team, who have lost four games on the spin and 11 of their last 16 league matches, is playing - and how Pardew is managing.

Coloccini shocked team-mates with his blast, but he is the second Newcastle player to have words with the Magpies' manager - still banned from the touchline after headbutting Hull's David Meyler - in the last week.

Hatem Ben Arfa erupted at Pardew in the previous game - a 4-0 home loss to Manchester United - and was left on the bench at the Britannia.

Ben Arfa’s verbal attack is pushing him even further out of the door but Coloccini is a key and popular player, despite repeated links with a transfer home to Argentina, making the situation hard for Pardew."

Good stuff.