Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If as Elliott says, the players hate Hatem, and don't think he works hard enough, it's because Pardew has convinced them all of this, by blaming Ben Arfa for all of his inadequacies.

Funny thing is though, they're even worse without him in the side, and so the players are going to start feeling pretty stupid, when it becomes clear that having a bunch of track backers isn't making much of a difference to their horrendous form.

I basically said well look we've not scored in 4 games, guess who set our last goal up?

'Yeah, but he doesn't work hard enough.'

Are you fucking kidding me man? :lol:

I also told him that Pardew's a charlatan that's scared to play football and it's the best squad we've had in 10 years. I said a real manager with attacking intent would get the best out of our players. Somebody like, Keegan. He then told me that Keegan is a poor manager who had no respect from the players. I nearly fucking raged at this point.

His argument was that the Newcastle fans think they deserve to be in the Champions League. I disagreed.

'Where should we be then' He asked.

I replied just a bit of fight and trying to play games with intent and who knows we might finish 5th again.

'Na, he says. 8th or 9th is our level.'

Great belief there lads. Well done! You've got as high as our level. I'm sure Rodgers tells the Liveprool lads 4th is enough and they don't need to go for the title :thup:

Shows how sackless Pardew is that he's apparently blaming Ben Arfa for everything etc and yet he still brings him off the bench when we're in our latest fine mess each week. If he's that shit, why include him at all? Fuckwit.

If as Elliott says, the players hate Hatem, and don't think he works hard enough, it's because Pardew has convinced them all of this, by blaming Ben Arfa for all of his inadequacies.

Funny thing is though, they're even worse without him in the side, and so the players are going to start feeling pretty stupid, when it becomes clear that having a bunch of track backers isn't making much of a difference to their horrendous form.

I basically said well look we've not scored in 4 games, guess who set our last goal up?

Are you f***ing kidding me man? :lol:

I also told him that Pardew's a charlatan that's scared to play football and it's the best squad we've had in 10 years. I said a real manager with attacking intent would get the best out of our players. Somebody like, Keegan. He then told me that Keegan is a poor manager who had no respect from the players. I nearly f***ing raged at this point.

His argument was that the Newcastle fans think they deserve to be in the Champions League. I disagreed.

I replied just a bit of fight and trying to play games with intent and who knows we might finish 5th again.

Great belief there lads. Well done! You've got as high as our level. I'm sure Rodgers tells the Liveprool lads 4th is enough and they don't need to go for the title :thup:

Fucking hell.

I also told him that Pardew's a charlatan that's scared to play football and it's the best squad we've had in 10 years. I said a real manager with attacking intent would get the best out of our players. Somebody like, Keegan. He then told me that Keegan is a poor manager who had no respect from the players. I nearly f***ing raged at this point.

My God ...

So Pardew has genuinely got the players thinking they shouldn't even aspire to anything more than "their level of 8th or 9th".

It's just not crap he says to the cameras, he actually preaches this stuff to the players. The guy is criminally bad at football management.

Guest firetotheworks

Wow, what a terminal bell end.

To bring up the Danny Blanchflower quote that Leffe highlighted.

When asked whether Glenn Hoddle is a luxury player, he replied:

"Hoddle? No, it's the bad players who are a luxury."

Couldn't put it better myself.

You got twitter Guv? Bang this out on there. He sounds an absolute dick head

Aye i do.

Hard to get this all down into 140 words :lol:

Rodgers has wanted him for a while. A manager that's probably about to win the league. Not that I want to think about him playing anywhere other than for us like, but it's obviously going to happen.

Where is the evidence that Rodgers wants Ben Arfa? Are you referring to old newspaper rumours? There would have been very little stopping Liverpool putting a transfer offer in for Ben Arfa last Summer or in January. I'd imagine Ben Arfa would have put a transfer request in if he'd heard Liverpool were after him. We'll see where Ben Arfa goes in the Summer. I'll be surprised if it is Liverpool.

He wouldnt get a game for them tbh

Give over man, once Rodgers got his hands on him and had him running into space on the break?

Steven Gerrard looked completely finished 18 months ago. This is what good managers do.

Who would he drop?

I've a sneaking suspicion he might use more than 11 players during a Premier League season and Champions League campaign. Don't quote me on it though.

So you agree in his first choice 11 he wouldnt get a game then. All you had to say tbh

What, right this second, do I think he'd change his team with four games to go in a title race to fit this Ben Arfa into it? No I don't. Well done. I hadn't realised we were discussing an impossible hypothetical scenario as opposed to the possibility of Ben Arfa being bought in the summer.

It was an easy question. You are still avoiding an answer

I'll answer. He would get in their team, yes. No one would get in their team right now, because doing so would be fucking mental. Next season though, under Rodgers, of course he could. Hatem's absolutely magic and we all know it.

In their regular starting 11 i dont think so. The obvious anser is to replace Sterling but i dont think Rodgers would do that either. He would be a squad player nowt more

But he'd still be playing more than he does at the moment, in the champions league.

Moses has featured 20 times for them this season. Allen 22!! Whether he goes and starts 40 games a season for them is completely irrelevant.

Aye, others need to read this shit.

Pardew basically needs poor players who are eternally grateful to him, like Elliott, to be his henchmen in the dressing room. They will take everything he says as gospel, because they're just happy to be there. They'll happily feed his ego no end.

That's why he keeps begging for these sorts, who won't question his awful approach to the game.

Are you fucking kidding me man? :lol:

I also told him that Pardew's a charlatan that's scared to play football and it's the best squad we've had in 10 years. I said a real manager with attacking intent would get the best out of our players. Somebody like, Keegan. He then told me that Keegan is a poor manager who had no respect from the players. I nearly fucking raged at this point.

:anguish: Get this written up into some sort of article and get it circulated.

Guest firetotheworks

Just give a brief summary with #NUFC and a link to your post. Fucking lifting attitude to have, especially whilst then trying to criticise a player that's on another planet to them.

Unfortunately far too many dickheads share this loser mentality. I'll bet they were watching the scousers singing with pride yesterday thinking it was an honour to be in the same half of the premier league.

Guest bimpy474

Well there you have it, if Pardew has the players convinced 8th is our level is it any wonder they've stop playing.

Fucking hate this cunt so so much.

Guest firetotheworks

It's the whole mentality that we absolutely ripped on the Mackems for as well. Knowing that we have fans with limitations on their own ambition is fucking terrifying.

Just give a brief summary with #NUFC and a link to your post. f***ing lifting attitude to have, especially whilst then trying to criticise a player that's on another planet to them.

I'll try and type it up into a mag article or summit and #nufcfans in it

Guest firetotheworks

"Keegan is a poor manager"

coming from someone managed by Alan fucking Pardew man. :lol:

Basically Gareth from the Office telling everyone that Blake in Glengarry Glen Ross is a poor manager.