Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordie Boyo

Results will decide whether he's doing a good job?

1 defeat in every 2 games during the past 2 league campaigns not enough?  Never mind his awful cup record.

As soon as Cabaye was offloaded, statistics like that became a reality. Just like if you take suarez and Gerrard out of the Liverpool team, it's a no brainer. If we don't have the sqaud where if we're missing key players like that to do just as good a job then we really would be relying on a manager who could still get results. We don't have that in a manager, but I'm not gonna wish someone would shoot the bloke in the head because of it...!

Don't understand this notion that when you are happy when things are going well and criticise when things go badly that you are fickle. That isn't what the word means. And they went badly, with Ashley's input of course. Bottom line for me is those two will never have my backing as long as they carry on in the way they do. They would if they changed but they won't. That's not fickle. And You can't criticise a collective of players in the same way as leadership roles. Ultimately it's ashleyism at fault but then if he wasn't here i doubt pardew would even be here on merit. Their sideshow crap just needs to go. I just personally choose not to fund it on principle. If that's foolhardy then so be it but it's not fickle; not even close.

As I've said, twice now. I'm not a fan of his, for reasons like you're stating, but wishig the guy to be dead, etc, is disgusting and uncalled for. I hold the players just as responsible for that defeat as I do him, but again when an owner sells your big name players and doesn't replace them that's obviously going to have a knock-on affect on moral. I will be supporting him alo with the team instead of getting straight on his back when the season kicks off, which I think is the better option of the two instead of jumping on the pathetic fickle pub manager bandwagon of hate for the guy. Let's see who we sign and how we get on first.

I don't think people actually want him dead, they are just over the top comments as people are frustrated. It's true that Pardew is working under bad conditions, and that Ashley is a dick, but Pardew himself has came out and praised Ashley on numerous occasions and said the fans should do the same. Also Is it Ashley's fault the way the team have played over the last couple of seasons, and the way we have been set up to play negative awful football, resulting in two consecutive 3-0 losses at home to our local rivals, is it Ashley's fault that Pardew head-butted a player, and called a fellow manager an "old cunt". Is it Ashley's fault that Pardew continues to talk shit to the press. That hatred to him is completely justified, and I hope people give him stick right from pre season.

Pardon me for not supporting a liar, a fraud and a painfully incompetent "manager" being paid good money to "manage" our football club. GB, you make reference to the OTT comments. I would agree with you if you didn't go one further and preach that he should be given our support. He should be booed and left under no uncertain terms that he's not wanted here. He needs to fuck off sharpish like.

I fail to see the scenario where fan unrest in the short term is more detrimental to the club than 7-8 more years of this. Then the likes of pardew has the gall to cite expectations and negative atmospheres for his and his bosses failings. He does have it shit but then he clings to it because he is shit. As long as he can rub shoulders with Jose and be able to swear at proper managers like pellegrini; he will desperately devour any serving of shit that comes his way and then grovellingly thank them for it. You can sod leadership like that. And support it? Sod that n all.

FUCKING DIE!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHH!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FUCKER!!! DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a144/lomis/Simpsons-HankScorpioFlamethrower.gif

As soon as Cabaye was offloaded, statistics like that became a reality. Just like if you take suarez and Gerrard out of the Liverpool team, it's a no brainer. If we don't have the sqaud where if we're missing key players like that to do just as good a job then we really would be relying on a manager who could still get results. We don't have that in a manager, but I'm not gonna wish someone would shoot the bloke in the head because of it...!

We were almost relegated with Cabaye the season before, what is your excuse for that?  Pardew is a shit manager and he doesn't deserve the support of any Newcastle fans and those who do support him get what they deserve.

As I've said, twice now. I'm not a fan of his, for reasons like you're stating, but wishig the guy to be dead, etc, is disgusting and uncalled for. I hold the players just as responsible for that defeat as I do him, but again when an owner sells your big name players and doesn't replace them that's obviously going to have a knock-on affect on moral. I will be supporting him alo with the team instead of getting straight on his back when the season kicks off, which I think is the better option of the two instead of jumping on the pathetic fickle pub manager bandwagon of hate for the guy. Let's see who we sign and how we get on first.

Thinking he's anything but complicit to selling our best assets is ridiculous by the way. He actively pedals our best players every transfer window and he knows we only buy what's cheap, not what we need.

He's not the main cause of the cancer, but he's a huge tumour nonetheless.  To actively support him and "give him a chance" is the very definition of stupidity. How many chances does one guy need? Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, I think most of our supporters must be insane. Unless something changes we will continue to frustrate so good luck with that.

Thinking he's anything but complicit to selling our best assets is ridiculous by the way. He actively pedals our best players every transfer window and he knows we only buy what's cheap, not what we need.

He's not the main cause of the cancer, but he's a huge tumour nonetheless.  To actively support him and "give him a chance" is the very definition of stupidity. How many chances does one guy need? Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, I think most of our supporters must be insane. Unless something changes we will continue to frustrate so good luck with that.

Pardew is lucky as fuck that he has little say in who comes in. No way would he have finished 5th and even as high as 10th last season otherwise.

He'd have lasted 12-18 months tops if it was 'his' team.