Crystal Palace vs Newcastle United - 21/12/13 @ 15:00 (NO UK TV)

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we can't expect to win this match is there a match we can expect to win?

Probably not. There are matches we're more likely to win, that's probably about it.

You've become a parody of yourself.

Whey it's true isn't, it's true for most teams. There are no easy games.

Well I was impressed that they gave Chelsea such a good game but if even the mackems can turn that shower over that doesn't mean much.

Wouldn't be too upset with a draw but think a win is there for the taking if we play to our potential. Should start the team that played Man Utd imo.

Predict a loss and you go gaga.

Expect to win and you go gaga.

Make up your mind, Ian.

You can predict a win no worries, I was talking about which games we can 'expect to win'.

You are seriously confusing. :lol: You don't expect us to lose at Palace and you don't expect us to win either. Wonder if Pardew's teamtalks are of similar ilk that they turn in different halves most of the time.

Make up your mind, Ian.

You can predict a win no worries, I was talking about which games we can 'expect to win'.

You are seriously confusing. :lol: You don't expect us to lose at Palace and you don't expect us to win either. Wonder if Pardew's teamtalks are of similar ilk that they turn in different halves most of the time.

Think you just need to sharpen up your reasoning faculties marra. I was trying to say that there are no games at the moment where we can say "we should be going down there and rolling these over easily". Predicting a win, or thinking one is likely, is a bit different in my mind. Not sure why that's such a massive issue.

Make up your mind, Ian.

Think you just need to sharpen up your reasoning faculties marra. I was trying to say that there are no games at the moment where we can say "we should be going down there and rolling these over easily". Predicting a win, or thinking one is likely, is a bit different in my mind. Not sure why that's such a massive issue.

Develop some reading skills and read Shay's original post before explaining where 'roll them over' was suggested, marra. Your fault of being contradictory for contrary's sake reveals yourself again.

I think the argument should simply be:

On paper we have far superior players to theirs... hence a win for the Toon!

The only fault in the argument is that when we all think something is a dead cert at NUFC we are unpleasantly surprised. Easy eh?

Make up your mind, Ian.

Develop some reading skills and read Shay's original post before explaining where 'roll them over' was suggested, marra. Your fault of being contradictory for contrary's sake reveals yourself again.

I'm not saying he said that specific phrase, it's just my description of the feeling of expectation.

I like Palace. Decent club, loyal fans despite regular kicks in the goolies, a bit like ourselves. Always find Croydon folk to be quite similar to ourselves as well despite the geographic distance apart.

Hope they survive and get a chance to develop as a PL club.

Make up your mind, Ian.

I'm not saying he said that specific phrase, it's just my description of the feeling of expectation.

:lol:

Guest reefatoon

I will go overboard thank you very much.  Nothing but a win against this wallop would be a disgrace.

Areet then.

Thank you and merry christmas.

It's alright expecting a win, but if we do lose don't go overboard on the reaction because it is a tough fixture and it’s foolish to think otherwise.

If we score first I dont think we will lose.

Make up your mind, Ian.

:lol:

:lol: so you've gotten into a tizzy over predicting a win and expecting to win.