Tonight's matches

stozo

... And Charlton have won it.

Last kick of the game    :(

Err aye?

What's your point like? Do you think it shouldn't count, or something?

Mere disappointment a draw was a better result for us surely

:roll:

Depends how optimistic you are as to how bad the Charlton result is. On the plus - it's easier to catch Blackburn, you may aswell have the home sides winning these kind of games, as you would hope/expect them to lose away. On the negative it brings the bottom club closer to us, but like I said, if you're optimistic we could win tomorrow and be 14th with games in hand (...Chelsea away) over those around us.

Bottom line is, if we lose tomorrow we're fucked.

No, we're not. Unless you think we should give up like. If we're in the bottom 3 after 38 games we're knacked.

Guest smoggeordie

It's unlucky for the other team as they have no time to respond. If the goal cannoned off the guys knee and went in then it's lucky. It was a free kick, so fair play to him it was probably good.

It's not unlucky for the other team. Luck is when a freak gust of wind blows the ball into the net. They knew the possible consequences when they gave away the free kick.

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Well given that if we lose we're 18th with trips to Blackburn and Chelsea to come and then a relegation 6 pointer with Watford, I'd say we'd be more towards the fucked side of things than usual.

It's a shame that being on the fucked side of things is becoming the usual....

Fortunate/Unfortunate is the word, not lucky/unlucky.

It's worrying for us because, as has been said, it brings the bottom closer to us and there's every chance we're going to lose tomorrow.

Confidence and belief. Where's it gone?

Souness f*cked off with it on his search for lady luck!

Fortunate/Unfortunate is the word, not lucky/unlucky.

It's worrying for us because, as has been said, it brings the bottom closer to us and there's every chance we're going to lose tomorrow.

Confidence and belief. Where's it gone?

I'm more than confident that we're going to win tomorrow, and i think if we leave the relegation zone now, we won't return to it for the rest of the season.

But i'm being realistic and there is every chance that we'll lose tomorrow.

That's essentially what I'm getting at. If we win tomorrow people will see us climbing the table and the belief will slowly return. Defeat and we've lost to a promoted side at home again, we'll be 18th with tough games to come and there's no cup games to boost the confidence. That's what I meant about a page ago about tomorrow being vital

That's essentially what I'm getting at. If we win tomorrow people will see us climbing the table and the belief will slowly return. Defeat and we've lost to a promoted side at home again, we'll be 18th with tough games to come and there's no cup games to boost the confidence. That's what I meant about a page ago about tomorrow being vital

Well every game is vital, but we aren't knacked if we lose tomorrow. We're in trouble win, lose or draw tomorrow. It's going to be a long season.

Well obviously we're not totally fucked as, like you say, the season ends in 5 months, not tomorrow.

But it could be the difference between a mid table push and relegation scrap.

I think we're in for a relegation scrap regardless. It'll not end until May.

Guest kingdawson

Talking about Boro, how f*cking typical is it that Woody goes there and has only missed 1-2 games all season?

Had a blinder today although huth was a bit better.

Guest GHoeberX

lol! Who watches Barca, when he can see Paddy playing in the Champions League? bluedead.gif Although he didn't score, he played a canny game. There can be no doubt, the Champions League is for PSV this year!

lol! Who watches Barca, when he can see Paddy playing in the Champions League? bluedead.gif Although he didn't score, he played a canny game. There can be no doubt, the Champions League is for PSV this year!

didn't see barca, had football training myself. but that doesn't mean i hate them less :lol: