Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest VanBarduck

Could we hoy in Marveaux? Naturally they (or nobody else) would want Lightbulb Heed but Marveaux could still do a job in Ligue 1. His brother plays for Montpellier too.

Good idea this.

Absolutely nothing In the Cabella rumours IMO. If we get anything it will be Luke De Jong on loan. Otherwise it will be back to the same cycle of exciting links, initial noise then inevitable frustrating silence before we sign some French teenager and put in half arsed bids to make us look like we are trying.

Ahh the voice of jaded bitterness.

I think we may look at him after/if we get a striker, if De Jong comes on loan then Cabella is where we could spend money.

I just have no faith in Kinnear to do the deals and is why I believe we won't sign anyone but we will sell Marv and Jonas.

Looks a cracking player from those gifs. Would be a major coup to get him but I can't see us getting involved unfortunately at the numbers mentioned.

Youtube is now obsolete for rating players.

Is this a major Giggs that I've just missed in the Transfer Thread?

http://www.actuafoot.fr/a-la-une/mercato-cabella-a-newcastle-united-42315.html

For the player and those around him, there's no doubt, the Montpellier playmaker will leave Montpellier and everyone agrees, it is to join Newcastle.

"Yes we are negotiating for Remy, and yes, he will join Newcastle this winter." his father & agent Hector Cabella said near the city centre this Friday.

For the player and those around him, there's no doubt, the Montpellier playmaker will leave Montpellier and everyone agrees, it is to join Newcastle.

"Yes we are negotiating for Remy, and yes, he will join Newcastle this winter." his father & agent Hector Cabella said near the city centre this Friday.

I really hope so.

Guest Roger Kint

Dunno why but :lol: