Remy Cabella

Yaron

More quotes from that radio interview already translated here.

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/remy-cabella-talks-on-future/

‘For the moment, I am 100% focused on my team. I am focused on staying up.I want to play these last months out but if there is an offer, the two clubs must agree.’

‘If an offer is agreed than I will decide. Everyone says if its from England I must go. There are some good clubs in England. Over there, I would be the happiest.’

Sounds like "Come and get me JFK"

http://www.bfmtv.com/sport/derniere-saison-cabella-a-montpellier-681218.html

"I think this will be my last season at Montpellier, but I don't want to leave them in Ligue 2. For me, this is my final season and I want to go out on a high. We will see how things pan out. For the moment, I'm in Ligue 1, we'll see later what happens next. Marseille were interested in me in the summer, I was also keen, but I don't regret my decision to stay at Montpellier".

"We've not planned to buy a player. We have reduced liquidities,"

"We managed to get back on an even keel last June, and invested all of our Champions League revenue in the summer. We're now confronted with a major problem, the 75 percent tax, which means we'll have to pay eight million euros in April 2014.

"We can't go mad. If there is a departure or two, we'll replace them. Otherwise, we'll stay like this."

They are unlikely to qualify for the CL as it stands. Should raid their players (Payet, Ayew) now that they are in a financial spot.  :hmm:

http://www.bfmtv.com/sport/derniere-saison-cabella-a-montpellier-681218.html

"I think this will be my last season at Montpellier, but I don't want to leave them in Ligue 2. For me, this is my final season and I want to go out on a high. We will see how things pan out. For the moment, I'm in Ligue 1, we'll see later what happens next. Marseille were interested in me in the summer, I was also keen, but I don't regret my decision to stay at Montpellier".

"We've not planned to buy a player. We have reduced liquidities,"

"We managed to get back on an even keel last June, and invested all of our Champions League revenue in the summer. We're now confronted with a major problem, the 75 percent tax, which means we'll have to pay eight million euros in April 2014.

"We can't go mad. If there is a departure or two, we'll replace them. Otherwise, we'll stay like this."

They are unlikely to qualify for the CL as it stands. Should raid their players (Payet, Ayew) now that they are in a financial spot.  :hmm:

Twitter bullshit presumably but some fool the other day said that we were back in for Ayew and sent a delegation out to France. Like I said, probably bollocks but there was a picture of Pardew at the airport the day before so that made me think something was up.