Remy Cabella

Yaron

Guest ElCid

More 'substantial' bids made safe in the knowledge they'll never be accepted and the gullible idiots are conned once more.

It's f***ing pathetic.

Yep, £6.5m is ok, but if we were bidding for a player who was worth it and the team selling wanted £6.5m, we would bid £4m. It's so transparent it's insulting.

But it's not to sizeable body of our support. That's the annoying thing, they f***ing buy it. They fall for it time after time. Feigned ambition.

I know it's amazing how many thick, and i maintain they are thick, they f***ing must be if they fall for s*** like this over and over again.

Totally right and yet the same people whine on about things and still they go - the worst though are the people who think things are being run well which totally staggers me as it's quite a few % of our support. This club is doomed until he goes and unfortunately as long as he is making money and large numbers continue to go, then that will be years to come. The whole Pardew situation just sums up his utter contempt for the fans - he is practically laughing at us because the majority want him out and yet he continues on, even though at any other club he would have been sacked last year never mind this one.

I need to work on my reaction to failed bids for players. I still felt disappointed on this news but the silver lining is that without match winners Pardew will have nowhere to hide next season.

I need to work on my reaction to failed bids for players. I still felt disappointed on this news but the silver lining is that without match winners Pardew will have nowhere to hide next season.

All part of the con. Spend a bit of money early on, make out they've got ambition, trick a few mugs into carrying on with their season tickets then balance the books later on by selling Ben Arfa and Debuchy.

This is all an aside from remembering that the first £19m spent is simply the Cabaye money. Anything after that comes from the previous 2 years worth of TV money that was never spent. The lack of investment is fucking criminal.

Didn't we pay £6.5m for Sir Les 20 years ago? That kind of fee is small now especially considering how much TV money teams get. Pathetic penny pinching making us look smalltime personified.

Guest neesy111

Didn't we pay £6.5m for Sir Les 20 years ago? That kind of fee is small now especially considering how much TV money teams get. Pathetic penny pinching making us look smalltime personified.

Also forgetting the 20m outlay we got 5 months ago.

All part of the con. Spend a bit of money early on, make out they've got ambition, trick a few mugs into carrying on with their season tickets then balance the books later on by selling Ben Arfa and Debuchy.

This is all an aside from remembering that the first £19m spent is simply the Cabaye money. Anything after that comes from the previous 2 years worth of TV money that was never spent. The lack of investment is fucking criminal.

:thup: absolutely

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10866305/Newcastle-Uniteds-6-million-bid-for-Remy-Cabella-rejected-by-Montpellier.html

"Over the past 10 days we've received two or three offers, including one of €8m which does not meet our expectations," club chairman Laurent Nicollin said.

"The president had talked about €15m," he added, referring to club president Louis Nicollin.

Close, then.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10866305/Newcastle-Uniteds-6-million-bid-for-Remy-Cabella-rejected-by-Montpellier.html

"Over the past 10 days we've received two or three offers, including one of €8m which does not meet our expectations," club chairman Laurent Nicollin said.

"The president had talked about €15m," he added, referring to club president Louis Nicollin.

Close, then.

:lol:

Can they afford to hold out? I know they've made a profit in the last 5 or 6 windows but overall, how is their club financially? sorry if I've missed it in the preceeding pages.

If this lad is as talented as he is made out to be then paying 15m Euros is worth it, and quickly if it means we prevent another club whisking him away. It's using the Cabaye money and it's still a profit to us overall. Trying to get him for the prices we are bidding will piss off Montpellier, Cabella and his agent. The longer it goes on the higher the chances go up that another club jumps to the front of the queue and buys a quality player.

You can't get every transfer down as low as you want. If we had a good squad already and was just looking to add in one or two players then it's worth being prudent. But when you're way behind in making a first XI of enough quality after selling many of your best players and swarms of fringe players leave, there's not enough time to fuck around in hope to save a few million. Even more so given how much we've coined in recent years with no permanent signings and big sales.

Fucking cunts.

The biggest con of all is that it's the owner's fault and Pardew's hands are tied. This where your Pardew apologists are found wanting. Why would any man of integrity agree to take part in this charade? Keegan was struggling financially yet he still walked out on principle. Hughton got sacked for not toeing the line and Venables, O'Leary and Redknapp told us thanks but no thanks. The only cunt who is prepared to be humiliated on a daily basis is Pardew. That's because he's shit and he knows it.

Guest bimpy474

Their chairman says €15m, we know he's full of it so i reckon it's about €12m, so just about half what we got for Cabaye and still we wont pay it. If Ashley isn't trying to regain his money, it's a very good impression of it over the last 2 years.

Guest bimpy474

The biggest con of all is that it's the owner's fault and Pardew's hands are tied. This where your Pardew apologists are found wanting. Why would any man of integrity agree to take part in this charade? Keegan was struggling financially yet he still walked out on principle. Hughton got sacked for not toeing the line and Venables, O'Leary and Redknapp told us thanks but no thanks. The only cunt who is prepared to be humiliated on a daily basis is Pardew. That's because he's shit and he knows it.

Unfortunately they're so dumb they see Pardew as some sort of hero for sticking around. He'll bullshit about how much he loves it here, loves the area etc, he's in London most of the week ffs. They just swallow more and more bullshit, they're as pathetic as him.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: £6.5m.  Why in hell would they accept that?

Upfront cash, but we're so arrogant about it now we think very low bids will work.

Guest bimpy474

We seem to have forgotten that all other clubs will know we (and any PL club) have a shit ton of cash all of the time.

Tbh i don't think we have, we are just playing games to look like we're interested. It gets more and more disgusting by the day.

We seem to have forgotten that all other clubs will know we (and any PL club) have a shit ton of cash all of the time.

Tbh i don't think we have, we are just playing games to look like we're interested. It gets more and more disgusting by the day.

50/50 I reckon. Our lot are so detached from football I'd be surprised if they could name the other 19 PL clubs.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: £6.5m.  Why in hell would they accept that?

Upfront cash, but we're so arrogant about it now we think very low bids will work.

Google "rhetorical question".

Why.

Guest bimpy474

50/50 I reckon. Our lot are so detached from football I'd be surprised if they could name the other 19 PL clubs.

Aye, we do seem like we're operating on a completely different planet to everyone else.

Close, then.

Think Nicollin is losing it.