Remy Cabella

Yaron

Well, I now fully expect him to have a break out tournament, and end up at Liverpool, from where he will continually assault us for the next 10 years. Congratulations to all involved in this whole process. Joe Kinnear and Lee Charnley take a bow. Your families must be very proud.

Schneiderlin replaces Ribery so I guess it's time to make derisory bids for Grenier and Lacazette!

Wow, very surprising. Schneiderlin must be ecstatic at that.

Grenier and Lacazette would be amazing. We should definitely try and take advantage of those situations.

Guest VanBarduck

Ribery out for sure - I'd say there's a very decent chance Cabella plays a relatively prominent role now. Lacazette might replace Ribery too, knocking off another potential target.

First I don't think we could say Lacazette is "target"  :lol:, secondly Cabella is replacing Ribery and Schneiderlin's replacing Grenier so Lacaz won't be called back.

Doubt he will get much if any game time

It doesn't really matter, just being part of the squad has probably added at least a million or two to his value. The Montpelier owner has played a blinder here, he's shoved a baseball bat up Ashley's arse.

Guest taps01

It doesn't really matter, just being part of the squad has probably added at least a million or two to his value. The Montpelier owner has played a blinder here, he's shoved a baseball bat up Ashley's arse.

Really? Personally I think the asking price would only go up if he had a blinder of a tournament and considering the amount of pitch time he will get that is very unlikely.   

I would pay.....

Well, I now fully expect him to have a break out tournament, and end up at Liverpool, from where he will continually assault us for the next 10 years. Congratulations to all involved in this whole process. Joe Kinnear and Lee Charnley take a bow. Your families must be very proud.

Do you not see a pattern when Llambias, Kinnear and Charnley ALL seem to find it hard to secure big money transfers?