Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I don't need to justify myself, but someone claiming he knows when i got on board is ridiculous, unless he is stalking me or somet.

Aye but you're on a board banging on and on with people who gave up their tickets when keegan left.  Everyone's on the same page.  Granted, it took you a bit longer to get there but we're all singing from the same hymn sheet.

You don't see anything other people don't see, you don't have any special insight or claim, you have your (rather late to the party) opinion and shouldn't be judging others based on theirs.

Guest reefatoon

I don't need to justify myself, but someone claiming he knows when i got on board is ridiculous, unless he is stalking me or somet.

Aye but you're on a board banging on and on with people who gave up their tickets when keegan left.  Everyone's on the same page.  Granted, it took you a bit longer to get there but we're all singing from the same hymn sheet.

You don't see anything other people don't see, you don't have any special insight or claim, you have your (rather late to the party) opinion and shouldn't be judging others based on theirs.

Plus he is a massive wet flannel to boot.

I was saying some comments are odd, stop getting so worked up about it.

The Scouts know nowt really tbh, no offence or anything.

Tbf, his title and responsibility is a little bit more than a scout, not top table but enough to have Ryder on the phone for any snippets. You’re right that nobody other than Ashley and Rafa (and I suspect Rafa’s inner circle) knew what was happening at the time but bits and pieces do eventually come out.

I’ve posted stuff on here from the same source that has proven to be bollocks before so I’ll not take any offence. Rafa kept his cards very close to his chest by all accounts.

This is ridiculous to be honest, nobody wants Ashley to still be here, not even Ashley himself. He’s got his price, and yes I’ve no doubt that he’ll be incredibly difficult to deal with and have SD tied in to all kind of club related things, but I think these potential buyers have been largely been chancers with huge question marks against whether they ever had the funds to buy the club. The bottom line for me is that if someone wants to buy the club then they’ll have to pay pretty much the asking price. Is the club worth the asking price, very possibly not.

I don’t think Ashley will ever sell us when we’re out of the Premier League as he’ll not get his money back; we’d need to turn to complete shit for Ashley to sell and we could end up attracting Donald type buyers as Ashley’s parting fuck you.

My stepson has jacked his ST in, I’m on the 10 year deal and like others have been paying for this season since February. I’ve boycotted before and no doubt will do so again; will I attend on Sunday, I really don’t know. The players haven’t done anything wrong, I didn’t want Bruce but he was never going to turn it down. Will boycotting tell Ashley something he already doesn’t know, I doubt it, will boycotting attract new buyers, I doubt it but it could encourage any out there to try low balling Ashley.

Ultimately, Ashley is the disease, that should never be forgotten, polarising the fans and slagging fans, players or the manager off really has no place in all of this. I’d love to know the true story about these supposed bids.

From what I’ve been told Rafa was offered a 8 year deal with a wage increase of £2M per year (seems a hell of a lot but there you go), he was also promised £50M plus revenue from sales in each of the next 2 seasons. Now we all know Ashley is a habitual liar and the money he is currently spending may well have not been given to Rafa however, we’re now told that Rafa decided in May that he was leaving. Rafa is meticulous in everything so the move to China must have been in the pipeline for quite some time prior to that and must have involved his family and his inner circle (those on the scouting side thought he’d be staying).

I’ve also no doubt that the signings we’ve recently made are what the club wanted and Rafa didn’t want. Who knows what’ll happen about upgrading the Academy and Training facilities. Politically, Rafa has murdered Ashley and he goes with everyone’s best wishes. My one question is why Rafa didn’t make clear his intentions on his future sooner, no sooner had the club announced he’d be leaving that we learned that he was off to China something we’d all scorned at. This left the club in a ridiculous position (they believed he would stay) and I’ve no doubt put potential managers saying thanks but no thanks to the job. Rafa didn’t have to do that and if it was his parting get stuffed to Ashley it was one that also affected the team and has split some of the support.

I’ve rambled through this and still don’t know if I’ll go on Sunday, I am convinced however that supporters slagging each other off will have Ashley laughing and is the last thing that Rafa would have wanted. Rafa bought into the club, the city and the fans, he knew the enemy and got out. It’s not that easy for the fans, that should be respected, do not underestimate the power of match attending fans as well, without those fans against Spurs Rafa would have left within a week of that game. Ashley Out.

Who told you all this your mam or did you dream it up?

Best part “From what I’ve been told” :laugh:

You know when they start with that they’re talking absolute agenda driven garbage :anguish:

Made Keegan leave & made Rafa leave and we still haven’t all learnt the issue.

Incredible.

Quite honestly your opinion on what’s going on and who should be doing what is nearing medical intervention. Bloke who works on the scouting side gives me bits and pieces from time to time. He expected Rafa to stay on a shorter deal, he was never going to sign a 8 year deal and nobody gave any real credence to him going to China. The fact that he did go must be an indication of how long this had been in the pipeline. Rafa simply doesn’t do sod this I’m off to China without looking into every aspect of it. Bloody hell, he approached us after doing his homework and was right about everything other than his ability to change Ashley.

Bet he does :laugh:

And I’m the one that needs medical help haha.

Didn’t someone on here say they had a pretty shit working set up, i.e not even a proper office?

Think I’d mentioned that the set up was poor and far worse than other clubs, scouts hadn’t been allowed to go the World Cup or youth tournaments over the summer. There is more but that’s for another time.

Didn’t someone on here say they had a pretty shit working set up, i.e not even a proper office?

Think I’d mentioned that the set up was poor and far worse than other clubs, scouts hadn’t been allowed to go the World Cup or youth tournaments over the summer. There is more but that’s for another time.

What planet is this guy on :laugh:

Can you tell us what Steve Bruce is having for breakfast tomorrow too?

Or what Midhat Kidwai is upto right now?

I could never imagine having the cheek to pretend to be an ITK and lead people on.

I could never imagine having the cheek to pretend to be an ITK and lead people on.

No idea mate but I’m fairly sure you’re a fucking idiot.

Makes me think of Odin when I see Midhats name. What a awful time that was man  :lol:

He played a blinder tbf. Had godzilla[/member] telling us all the sheikh was imminent and what he would be doing too  :lol:

I really dislike these ITK types they just deliberately deceive people to believe their agenda.

I’m sorry but none of us know inside information.

Can’t lie to me pal O0

Because I won’t be lied to O0

A simple search through my post history will show consistency in where I get info from. An awful lot of it doesn’t actually come about but I promise you one thing; the source is genuine and always given in good faith. I posted a few days ago that Austin was coming, that Krafth was coming and that N’Soki was still possible - none of these may happen; it doesn’t mean that the info was made up or that you’ve been lied too.

I’ve no interest in making bollocks up and if I did I’d certainly make it more interesting than Charlie Austin signing and not being allowed to go to the World Cup.

Just a notion what have any of these latter posts got to do with this thread?

Season tickets have they gone up since Saturday is a pertinent question to find out if Ashley is winning the fans over with his cash splash?

Will be there Sunday but not at the ground remains the position here

I think anything below 47,000 will be newsworthy, given the opposition and first game etc.  Ashley's stock is not high amongst the journos given his failing portfolio so hopefully they smell blood

Gonna be around 45k I reckon.

7,267 tickets left for Arsenal.

Assuming this 7k figure is accurate, we're already around the 45k mark, and still 6 days for that figure to creep up.

You’re assuming all the season ticket holders will turn up?

I know loads of people with season tickets that are boycotting the first game.

Also season ticket holders that are on holiday for the first game too.