Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

I wonder if he is going to launch a new 10yr deal anytime soon?

January maybe ? March?

Regardless fans need to boycott any new 10yr deals , they are a total con. This is probably the reason hes just parted with some cash.

Get the fans signed up again , then sell 150million worth of players , then spend 20 of that over the next 3 yrs.

Dicks.

Guest covmag

Dunce, I was one of them.  I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years.  I cancelled two weeks ago.  It broke my heart.

Are you beginning to regret it?

Someone said it in another thread, but people just don’t really care that much. They like their weekends on the piss with the lads, and the match is part of that. Not every season ticket holder lives and breathes NUFC.

At this moment in time, I don't regret giving up my season ticket.  Other than Ashley has stolen nearly £250 from me because he takes  monthly payments starting in March for the forthcoming season.

If anything, I feel like I am actually standing up to him and his despicable regime.

Please remember everyone, before Ashley Newcastle were Man Utd's football rivals.  We were playing Liverpool off the park.  Financially we were on par with Spurs, Arsenal and miles ahead of Everton.  He will have you believe that we now can't compete with Watford, Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth etc.  It is all lies.  He is corrupt and he bleeds this beautiful club dry all because of greed.  I implore you all to do whatever it takes to get rid of this parasite.  We will be GREAT again.

Guest covmag

At this moment in time, I don't regret giving up my season ticket.  Other than Ashley has stolen nearly £250 from me because he takes  monthly payments starting in March for the forthcoming season.

If anything, I feel like I am actually standing up to him and his despicable regime.

Please remember everyone, before Ashley Newcastle were Man Utd's football rivals.  We were playing Liverpool off the park.  Financially we were on par with Spurs, Arsenal and miles ahead of Everton.  He will have you believe that we now can't compete with Watford, Swansea, Southampton, Bournemouth etc.  It is all lies.  He is corrupt and he bleeds this beautiful club dry all because of greed.  I implore you all to do whatever it takes to get rid of this parasite.  We will be GREAT again.

Fair play fella

Official figure will no doubt assume all season ticket holders turned up.

Official gate will be tickets sold which i think will be approx 42/43K.

A proportion of season tick holders won't actually go and the actual gate will be something like 38/39K

I'll be there and don't care whether anyone else goes or doesn't go.

Not to be an arsehole, but why exactly will you be there on Sunday?

It’s tearing me up knowing I won’t be there on Sunday. I have the perfect opportunity to do things and rid myself of the match in total on Sunday, instead I’m coming home earlier than I would and watching on TV. I can’t turn away, but I’m not going to games or buying merchandise until the day cunt is gone.

A proportion of season tick holders won't actually go and the actual gate will be something like 38/39K

I’m guessing it’s because he wants to watch a game of football played by the team that he loves. I’m not going myself, but to be honest I wish I was.

I’m guessing it’s because he wants to watch a game of football played by the team that he loves *and has been duped into believing it still exists. I’m not going myself, but to be honest I wish I was.

Never miss a game on tv or stream though, wherever i may be.just dont celebrate like i used to.

This is what I think I’ll be like next season :(

I don’t even know if I’ll celebrate if we score.

I haven’t felt anything since Rafa left the signings have felt like another club signing them never felt like that about Newcastle Utd before.

It may change when we kickoff on Sunday though I don’t even know.

I’m guessing it’s because he wants to watch a game of football played by the team that he loves. I’m not going myself, but to be honest I wish I was.

The club he loves doesn't exist any more, despite what you both think.

NUFC will say 45,000 gate.  Actual attendance will be nearer 35,000.  What is difficult to understand?

Give over man. The attendance in SJP is calculated by how many barcodes have been scanned on the way into the stadium. It’s an accurate representation of how many people are in the stadium (it actually has to be accurate for health and safety purposes).

Not a chance it’s any less than 45k in my opinion.

The majority of clubs these days, not all but the majority (and I'm almost certain NUFC fall into the majority category) publish the tickets sold figure and not the actual arses on seats number. However they must give the Police Force the actual number of people inside the venue in case of an emergency. You can get that information from Northumbria Police under the freedom of information act if you're that way inclined.

Anyway I think they'll announce a crowd of 44k and the actual figure will be around 36k.

This.

NUFC will say 45,000 gate.  Actual attendance will be nearer 35,000.  What is difficult to understand?

Give over man. The attendance in SJP is calculated by how many barcodes have been scanned on the way into the stadium. It’s an accurate representation of how many people are in the stadium (it actually has to be accurate for health and safety purposes).

Not a chance it’s any less than 45k in my opinion.

The majority of clubs these days, not all but the majority (and I'm almost certain NUFC fall into the majority category) publish the tickets sold figure and not the actual arses on seats number. However they must give the Police Force the actual number of people inside the venue in case of an emergency. You can get that information from Northumbria Police under the freedom of information act if you're that way inclined.

Anyway I think they'll announce a crowd of 44k and the actual figure will be around 36k.

Would be fantastic if it's that low. A horrendous start to season hopefully and dwindle further.

Aye, the announced attendances are just bollocks, essentially marketing.  Look at the mackems, they'd announce 35k, cut to the stadium and there's three blokes and a dog there.

Arsenal are the worst and most noticeable for this.  Probably because of how many season ticket holders they have.  They'll announce something like 58,000 and there are about 10,000-15,000 empty seats. 

When Rangers were demoted from the SPL, Celtics crowds took an massive hit (they were down to as little as 20k) and they ended up having to close off a huge section of the Upper Tier of one of their stands, covering the empty seats with huge flags, and effectively reducing capacity to 50k, yet they were still announcing crowds of 55k, despite it being physically impossible and there still being 1000s of empty seats in the sections that were still open which caused much amusement North of the border.