Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Is anyone going to the protest on Sunday?

I'm thinking about it but there needs to be decent numbers.

From the lads I know who are going, they see it as a day on the piss and a bit shout  :lol: Fair enough at least it's something and not going to watch the match. I'm that lethargic about the club I can't even be arsed to rock up. Just staying away from the ground until Ashley goes. Didn't even think I would watch the game on TV but now it's approaching I probably will with morbid curiosity.

I won't actively want Arsenal to win but will have a wry smile if SDFC gets a hammering. However, sadly, I have a feeling it'll be a decent result and the drones will keep on turning up.

Guest covmag

How many tickets are left for Sunday then? We looking at 45/46k attendance?

It was always gonna be around this with around 40k in the ground.

However, so what, it will mean nothing sadly, absolute waste of time unless there was 5k in the ground, making us look like mugs again, never mind.

If it's 46k that would be decent progress for us. Over 6k jacking it in despite PL football and decent money spent

I don't think it will be as low as 40k in the ground at all mind. Probably 45K in the ground. The boycott has blown over and no way are over 1k who have paid for tickets not going like

First away of the season, Spurs at their new stadium, did not sell out to season ticket holders. A significant contributor to that is Kings Cross being shut, but last season with it being the new ground and first game it would have sold out to ST holders easily.

First away of the season, Spurs at their new stadium, did not sell out to season ticket holders. A significant contributor to that is Kings Cross being shut, but last season with it being the new ground and first game it would have sold out to ST holders easily.

Second game! Shows how bothered I am.

Guest covmag

If it's 46k that would be decent progress for us. Over 6k jacking it in despite PL football and decent money spent

I don't think it will be as low as 40k in the ground at all mind. Probably 45K in the ground. The boycott has blown over and no way are over 1k who have paid for tickets not going like

You will see tomorrow, there will be big gaps.

Final season ticket update

- St James Park has a total of 268 'blocks' of tickets which make up the capacity of 52156

- Of these 268 blocks you can only buy season tickets in 140 of them. The rest of the blocks are private boxes, corporate, press, away fans etc.

- The capacity of these 140 blocks is 39,970

- Of those 39,970 season tickets 9,815 seats are now available (30,155 are sold/unavailable)

- This means 24.56% of the available season ticket pool is still available

stsales.png

stsales2.png

Unfortunately I missed the close of the Arsenal tickets and the portal is no longer accessible, however I think only 4500 of the available capacity (50936) were unsold.

Id guess that there will be around 43k there tomorrow with the club announcing an attendance around 48k

Just didn't look it on screen, obviously you don't see all areas of the pitch but if it was 10k short of capacity I'd still expect to have seen more empty seats.

I don't agree with a lot of what shadow puppet says, but he's right, just sounds like they're trying to make it sound more successful than it was.