Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Well that's mine gone. Didn't renew for next season anyway but if anyone sat in A Paddock yesterday saw someone walk down to the dugout about 5 minutes after they scored their 3rd goal and chuck their season ticket at Carver well that was me. Fair play the the 2 stewards who just sat there and done nowt but not to the wifey in the front row of the upper section of the paddock who tried to give me a bit of stick for doing it. Knowing my luck they'll post it back out to me.

:thup: that's class, fair play. Did the stewards not try to grip you?

No, nothing. 1 male and 1 female steward were sat next to the dugout. They could see what was going to happen so they both stood up but just watched as I did it. It hit Carver on the arm and he just sat there and looked at me. I told him he could f*cking shove it and just walked out. Half expected someone to try and grab hold of me but they didn't.

Well that's mine gone. Didn't renew for next season anyway but if anyone sat in A Paddock yesterday saw someone walk down to the dugout about 5 minutes after they scored their 3rd goal and chuck their season ticket at Carver well that was me. Fair play the the 2 stewards who just sat there and done nowt but not to the wifey in the front row of the upper section of the paddock who tried to give me a bit of stick for doing it. Knowing my luck they'll post it back out to me.

No, nothing. 1 male and 1 female steward were sat next to the dugout. They could see what was going to happen so they both stood up but just watched as I did it. It hit Carver on the arm and he just sat there and looked at me. I told him he could f*cking shove it and just walked out. Half expected someone to try and grab hold of me but they didn't.

9/10.

I deducted a mark because you failed to attach your ticket to a brick.

Guest chicken little

I'm assuming you live in Holland? But if not I wonder what the relative cost would be if you included travel. Compared to a season ticket here

well, aye, cost me 2.20 to get the metro down. the quality's shite, but then watching that in the flesh must be better than hunching over a choppy stream of swansea giving us big licks.

9/10.

I deducted a mark because you failed to attach your ticket to a brick.

Bit harsh that like! I walked from the Strawberry Corner all the way round to the dugout and even had to go out into the concourse and back in again because the stewards wouldn't let me into the paddock from the Gallowgate.

Wow. It seems there is no time limit on making a claim either. How did you do it?

I used to work in a call centre and regularly prompted people into doing indemnities if they had overpayments from our company. I believe you can claim back up to 12 months of payments. It all comes back in one payment and all you have to do is tell the bank which payments you wanted recalled.

Class. :lol: Might try it. Never done a claim before though, was it straightforward enough? Did you have to give a reason?

Just mentioned it at the bank on Saturday morning when I went to cancel the DD. The woman behind the till said she was unsure if I would be able to claim the money back as for an indemnity, it needs to be a fault on their end e.g. I'd already requested cancellation and they'd still taken the money. Checked my bank this morning and the two payments were their, refunded back into my account.

Wow. It seems there is no time limit on making a claim either. How did you do it?

Just mentioned it to the lady at the bank, she took a few details (account number, direct debit dates and how much the payments were for). Said she'd give me a call if there was any problems but heard nothing back.

Are these refunds for payments for next season's ST?

Aye. My season ticket was going up in price next year as well so they're definitely for the 15/16 season.

Do you have to give a reason why? I fear the email I just sent the club telling them to get f***ed may come back to bite me on the arse if I try and claim they mistakenly took payments after I cancelled in Feb.

I just mentioned to the lass behind the till that I was going to try and request the money back as I'd paid for something I wouldn't be using. Said she wasn't sure if I'd get the money back at first so pleasantly surprised. Probably get a letter off the club in the coming days demanding it back  :lol:

Guest neesy111

The Direct Debit guarantee gives the payee protection to get refund for DDs.  It can be done on any DD within reason.

From the Direct Debit website it appears you may have to repay it if it's found not to be an error mind. Think you're perfectly entitled to your money back personally but I'd expect the club to challenge it, particularly if tons of people start trying.

Received an email from NUFC this morning regarding my season ticket. Asked me to ring them on an 0844 number or for me to give them a contact number and they'd ring me. I emailed them back and within 2 minutes they were on the phone to tell me my season ticket had been handed in and is available to collect from the box office. I just need to bring ID. The fact it was picked up by a steward on the floor of the dugout after bouncing off Carvers arm should suggest that I'm not interested in having it back.