Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

Received an email from NUFC this morning regarding my season ticket. Asked me to ring them on an 0844 number or for me to give them a contact number and they'd ring me. I emailed them back and within 2 minutes they were on the phone to tell me my season ticket had been handed in and is available to collect from the box office. I just need to bring ID. The fact it was picked up by a steward on the floor of the dugout after bouncing off Carvers arm should suggest that I'm not interested in having it back.

Sounds like a trap lol.

Carver and Woodman in hoodies and scarves covering their faces just inside the box office entrance.

Got the standard "you can't cancel but if the direct debit has been stopped there's nothing we can do" email this morning, as did my friend who cancelled. Wor lad's had nowt yet despite us all emailing at around the same time (and the two emails we got are different.. you'd think they'd have a template by now).

Received an email from NUFC this morning regarding my season ticket. Asked me to ring them on an 0844 number or for me to give them a contact number and they'd ring me. I emailed them back and within 2 minutes they were on the phone to tell me my season ticket had been handed in and is available to collect from the box office. I just need to bring ID. The fact it was picked up by a steward on the floor of the dugout after bouncing off Carvers arm should suggest that I'm not interested in having it back.

:lol:

Got the standard "you can't cancel but if the direct debit has been stopped there's nothing we can do" email this morning, as did my friend who cancelled. Wor lad's had nowt yet despite us all emailing at around the same time (and the two emails we got are different.. you'd think they'd have a template by now).

They use templates they're not being personal enough, they don't use templates they're not being efficient enough.  Poor cunts can't win.

They use templates they're not being personal enough, they don't use templates they're not being efficient enough. Poor cunts can't win.

In keeping with the theme set by the players on the pitch then. :thup:

Collect it, go to the next home game and throw it at the dugout again. See if they contact you again to give it back to you. If they do repeat all the steps until the end of the season.

Guest The Little Waster

Collect it, go to the next home game and throw it at the dugout again. See if they contact you again to give it back to you. If they do repeat all the steps until the end of the season.

This , except dip it in dog shite before you throw it ...

Wonder if I can get my money back for the last few seasons of dog shite I have watched - I am sure it did not meet the minimum standard required to be classed as football....

Wonder if I can get my money back for the last few seasons of dog s**** I have watched - I am sure it did not meet the minimum standard required to be classed as football....

• 4 weeks later...

"Once the renewal deadline has passed, any seats that have not been renewed will be released on general sale so supporters are advised to return their forms quickly to avoid disappointment".

I laughed at that bit. Looks like I'm going to be disappointed then.

"Once the renewal deadline has passed, any seats that have not been renewed will be released on general sale so supporters are advised to return their forms quickly to avoid disappointment".

I laughed at that bit. Looks like I'm going to be disappointed then.

Avoid should be replaced with 'achieve'.

Has it always been the case you lose all loyalty points if you don't renew your season ticket for a season, or is that an Ashley addition?  Considering I've build up over 100 points watching shit I'd be fucked off if we actually get to a final in the next few decades and I can't get a ticket because they finally broke me back in in 2015 and it reset to zero.

Friend at work managed to get his 2 DD payments returned today. The money was back in his a/c within minutes.

So those hesitating do it!

This.

Phoned my bank yesterday, gave them the direct debit reference and told them I wanted the payments back for April and March. Got one straight away and a text today to say that the other payment had gone through.

Piece of piss.

Has it always been the case you lose all loyalty points if you don't renew your season ticket for a season, or is that an Ashley addition?  Considering I've build up over 100 points watching s*** I'd be f***ed off if we actually get to a final in the next few decades and I can't get a ticket because they finally broke me back in in 2015 and it reset to zero.

I think you so.

What about if you are a member?  Members can apply for away tickets can't they?  And if so, do they get loyalty points?

I was wondering if someone cancelled their season ticket but took out a membership instead, would they keep their loyalty points?

Has it always been the case you lose all loyalty points if you don't renew your season ticket for a season, or is that an Ashley addition?  Considering I've build up over 100 points watching s*** I'd be f***ed off if we actually get to a final in the next few decades and I can't get a ticket because they finally broke me back in in 2015 and it reset to zero.

I've still got my loyalty points on my account and I cancelled my ST a few months ago.

Just shows as 'General sale, 24 loyalty points' rather than '15/16 ST holder, 24 loyalty points'.

I've still got my loyalty points on my account and I cancelled my ST a few months ago.

Just shows as 'General sale, 24 loyalty points' rather than '15/16 ST holder, 24 loyalty points'.

Mine was like that for a few months but got wiped back to 0 after a while.

I didn't renew mine a couple of seasons ago and I had 109 loyalty points. My status changed from season ticket holder to General sale on the online ticket office but my points remained. When I got it back last season it changed my status back to season ticket holder and my points were still on and it meant I could still use them whereas they were worthless when I was general sale.

I think the points stay there for a bit but you can't use them, as there is no stage for members with X number of loyalty points, and I'm fairly certain you don't gain them for buying tickets as a member. Probably just a grace period sort of thing in case you cancel then get a new season ticket in a short space of time, as if anyone is doing that, then they get wiped. I fully expect that's my 49 gone since I cancelled.