Match tickets

Crumpy Gunt

So did the letter also promise a stronger side as mentioned in the Chronicle article? What was the wording exactly?

The letter us non renewers received on Saturday has been put on this site I think, maybe the previous page. Here's the email from yesterday copied and pasted. Pretty standard stuff tbh;

Season ticket holders have until this Friday (19th June) to renew their seat before they're released on full general sale.

Renewal packs were sent out to supporters in March, detailing all information related to their renewal. Those on any of the Club's popular price-freeze schemes do not need to take any action as their ticket will automatically be renewed.

Once the renewal deadline has passed, any seats that have not been renewed will be released on general sale so supporters are advised to return their forms quickly to avoid disappointment. All seat moves will be processed before tickets are released.

Any supporters who have not received their renewal pack should contact the Box Office to request new forms. This can be done by emailing [email protected] or calling 0844 372 1892.

Season tickets in many areas of St. James' Park are now on sale to supporters priced from just £525 for adults and £250 for children. Full information can be found here.

The 2015-16 fixture list is also now available and can be found by clicking here.

Newcastle United will be issuing new season cards for the 2015-16 campaign, so all previous cards can now be discarded.

Aye, thanks that's what I thought. Just I'd read the following from the Chronicle website:

"Our Big Toon Survey showed that many are unconvinced by talk of a new era and lapsed season ticket holders have been sent letters in the post asking them to reconsider their decision not to renew – while also promised a stronger side next season."

Edit - sorry missed the screen cap. Cheers.

Why would you bother signing up now? At the very least you'd wait to see actual signings coming in and if that meant a season of picking and choosing one off games then fine.

Committing fully at this stage just seems foolish to me.

Guest strongbow69

http://i.imgur.com/UClUJdH.png

Newcastle united football company? is that new? sickening really.

also got tickled with "it is your support that makes this club what it is"

an embarrasing shambles .

They're right, if idiots keep buying tickets they are supporting the regime and making the club what it is, shite.

http://i.imgur.com/UClUJdH.png

I was recently having a sort out and found some old letters from the club regarding the heritage stones when they were first launched in 2000 and "Newcastle United Football Company" was on the letterhead.  So I am afraid that is one thing that Ashley is not responsible for.

Guest Roger Kint

Goes to show how thick they are, its as though they cant see why people arent in a hurry to waste their money :lol:

I don't know what our past letters to people who have not renewed season tickets read like, but that letter came across really desperate. Look at all the promises! and so far we've made no signings and yet to complete the backroom staff.

:lol:

Guest thenorthumbrian

To avoid disappointment buy your ticket now. The irony.

Buy a season ticket and guarantee disapointment. 

Wouldn't have a season ticket for free now, when I got my first one when I was 14 it was like Willy Wonka's golden ticket. The club has plummeted so much since then and not just on the pitch.

Has this been extended again?

It's mentioned in one of the Chronicle's articles this morning that is has, but i think it's just the Chronicle being the Chronicle.

They show as being on general sale on the website now.

Guest neesy111

L5wRUpv.jpg

That's it currently

No way have we sold out the family section.

They'll be pushing to sell the lower section first.